Inception

Pages 12Next
"In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or... In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset."

I just got back from watching this one, I am completely blown away. Definitely one of the most intelligent action films I have ever seen, basically on the edge of my seat the entire show. If you have not watched this yet, do so!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is amazing.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is UNF!

Spoiler:

I get hot over a man that can strangle another man... with his own arm... in zero-g... What?

*cough* anyway, yes, love this movie, exceptionally well done and did anyone else notice the amazing score by Hans Zimmer?
blow your mind away.

shiit this is. Noland 2nd masterpiece.

What is the most Dangerous parasite?

T Virus?
G Virus?

and the winner is

Spoiler:
An Idea

fuck yeah its totally blown my mind away
This is the best movie nolan has ever made and one of the best i have ever seen i can't wait to see it again it honestly depresses when i talk about it because i can't explain how epic it is
Kaimax Best Master-San
Too epic, can't describe it in less than ten words.
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
Fantastic movie with awe inspiring visuals ,and an over the top original idea that leaves you wanting more. That said I think it's probably film of the year by a HUGE margin ,but I wouldn't put it into my top 10 films ,again though just my opinion
wow...this movie rocks...great story with some funny things inside...and I love the slow motion...XDD
Impressive! one of the best movies of the year...highly recommend this, excellent movie!.
This is actually my new favorite movie. That was crazy good.
it was pretty good but some stuff was really vague like the rules of limbo, etc
Since everyone pretty much mentioned all the stuff from the movie that really impressed me already, I'd like to say that the characters for Ellen Page and that guy from '500 days of summer' looked really cute together, especially during that intentional(?) kiss. XD

What can I say? I'm the kind of girl that notices that kind of stuff. Lol
kitten-in-heat wrote...
Since everyone pretty much mentioned all the stuff from the movie that really impressed me already, I'd like to say that the characters for Ellen Page and that guy from '500 days of summer' looked really cute together, especially during that intentional(?) kiss. XD

What can I say? I'm the kind of girl that notices that kind of stuff. Lol

I laughed at that one. Priceless :D

It was brilliant for the director to put in humor in such a serious and tense scene. And he put it in in such a creative way :D
Halatoma wrote...
"In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or... In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset."

This movie is FuC%*n OSM!~!!! One of my all time favourites!!
Went and saw it a few hours ago, brilliant film. It got a little bogged down in places and there were a few too many super slow-mo/dramatic music shots, but they did well to even put the ideas there to screen, and it was generally very entertaining. The humour was good and the special effects tastefully and effectively utilised.
Fantastic movie with a brilliant score, however there was one major inconsistency which bugs the crap outta me,

Spoiler:
When they go into free fall in the first dream, they lose gravity in the second dream. But doesn't that then mean that because there is no gravity(essentially another free fall) in the second dream,then there is no gravity in the third dream and then the fourth and so on and so on, like a spiral down effect?

Otherwise Awesome movie
sou kun wrote...
Fantastic movie with a brilliant score, however there was one major inconsistency which bugs the crap outta me,

Spoiler:
When they go into free fall in the first dream, they lose gravity in the second dream. But doesn't that then mean that because there is no gravity(essentially another free fall) in the second dream,then there is no gravity in the third dream and then the fourth and so on and so on, like a spiral down effect?

Otherwise Awesome movie

THOSE

DREAMS

WERE

TOO

DEEP

YOU STUPID IDIOT
I DID like Inception, so I'm not trolling here... but I still can't help but think that the er "inspiration" for this movie could possibly have been taken from Paprika. The fact that Leo's in it (the doof who thinks an American remake of Akira is a good idea. he's a good actor though.) kind of makes this feeling more believable.
loved the OST by Hans Zimmer...gave me chills

timewellspent wrote...
I DID like Inception, so I'm not trolling here... but I still can't help but think that the er "inspiration" for this movie could possibly have been taken from Paprika. The fact that Leo's in it (the doof who thinks an American remake of Akira is a good idea. he's a good actor though.) kind of makes this feeling more believable.

You'd be very correct. Nolan cited Paprika as one of his main sources of influence for Inception.
"They're looking at us. Come give me a kiss"

*smooch*

"They're still looking at us"

"Well, it was worth a shot"

nuf said =)
Pages 12Next