Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
This thread is hilarious, so many first timer posts trying to argue who could beat who when all you need to know is: IT'S GARY MUTHA FKING OAK.
Jacob wrote...
Batman

2n04pw6.jpg

Superman

1znpnyv.jpg

Goku

9gy1xy.jpg

Kamina

5my4wz.jpg

Gary Oak

2ir3rlf.jpg

Well, if you ask me Gouku will win with pure power Superman can't match him, In terms of critical thinking.. Batman. Gary Oak... why is he in this fucking poll!!!
Well you gota remember that superman is kinda.. invincible.
Shorvok wrote...
Well you gota remember that superman is kinda.. invincible.

what kind of invincible if he can't stand a green rock if batman use that green rock as a bullet or a shield he's dead already. goku don't need one he can blast of the whole planet in one go.
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK ALWAYS WINS. END OF DISCUSSION.
KA ME HA ME HA ~~~ B-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-m-!

Goku pwn you !
GARY-MOTHAFUCKING-OAK. kuz all he needs is a pokemon with psychic powers and boom he can command it to squeeze a vain and voila dead people galore
SUPER SAIN 4 BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM GOKU KILLED THEM WITH KAMMA
I think a good 79% of people here are forgetting Gary Motherfucking Oak is in this. He always has the advantage, always.
Goku ftw! End.
You all seem to be forgetting, Gary "mother-fucking" Oak, lost to Ash. So no, he wouldn't beat Goku. Besides, even if any of them managed to come close to Goku's power, he could A: Make a giant Spirit Bomb, B: Fuse with Vegeta (because the Z fighters almost NEVER travel alone, since there's always the need for backup), or C: Inconceivably find another level of Super Sayian to go to. Then it would be Das End.
My guess is Batman, because Japanese characters ALWAYS spend entire episodes with explaining what strategy they use, why they are so superior and what they are fighting for. After that there are another few episodes where they mostly reflect on something that happened in the past. When they finally are done, they roar a little and scream the ridiculous names of their attacks before doing anything (thats also probably why Japan never wins at soccer ;) ).

Because Batman is pretty clever, he'd probably already have a plan to easily defeat the Japanese character before he even is about to finish explaining his invincible plan. The rest of the time Batmand would probably be shopping new gadgets, pimping his car and doing billonaire stuff like banging the beautiful women the Japanese characters have been dreaming about all their lives or financially ruin the Japanese characters and the ones they are fighting for. When they are finally done explaining and reflecting Batman would say something like 'It's over' (it really is always over when Batman says it's over) and beat the shit out of them, using his strategy and pretty cool ninja moves.

Superman would be more difficult, but I think with some cool gadgets, sneakyness and cryponite he could beat him.

At least that's my opinion ;)
Kamina cause I like his line "Who the hell do you think I am" LOL
Everybody knows Goku would beat gary oak with one punch or just fry him with a kamehameha blast
man super man ok but goku blow up worlds and shit so he wins
Always Goku u.u/
Kamina, he is manlier than everyone, so they lose atuomaticaly
Gary "Mother fucking" Oak! he will just bribe most of the fools with the mass amount of Hoes in his luxuray sports car. witch would exclude Goku and super man. then Gary Mother Fuckin Oak would bribe Goku to kill super man with Bowls of rice! in the time goku would be half dead due to super mans unrivaled abilitys. and gary gang rapes goku with six uber pokemon!. in a end all fight to end all men gary the boy comes out on top Mother Fucker!

Batman kills superman with a kryptonite bullet, gary oak feeds goku poisoned food, kamina stands still ranting about his manliness. Later Gary use his eve kills kamina and batman.

GARY FUKKIN OAK!!!!
Gary M. Oak. He will catch everyone else with his impeccable skill as a Pokemon Master.