What is your favorite generation of Pokemon?

What is your favorite generation of Pokemon?

Total Votes : 2,867
Red/Blue and Gold/Silver of course. Gameboy and Gameboy Color was all I ever had so its all I could play. I most definitely would of played the newer generations but I never had the money to buy a DS. Times have changed though so here I come Black and White! I'm gonna catch em all.
I really enjoyed Gold/Silver, which is why I LOVED Heartgold and Soulsilver. I liked it mainly because you could battle all the gym leaders at the time, and it brought a feeling of nostalgia from Kanto, I do think B/W currently have outstanding gameplay however.
Ruby/Sapphire, it was the First Pokemon game I got. And My favourite was Emerald, it was cool how you got to verse both Team Aqua and Team Magma, and I loved to verse the Battle Frontier, that was my favourite thing to do! =D
Red/Blue,first one is aaaaaalways the best.. :)
I played a pokemon game that was called 'limited edition pickachu yellow version' so i dunno if that counts? my first and only pokemon game too!
My favourite will always be Red. It's the first I played and it has the most interesting pokémon. I found my sapphire recently and played it. The pokémons were worse than the 1:st generation. Another thing I like with Red is Misingno... Fucking up the game, Fuck yeah.

played a pokemon game that was called 'limited edition pickachu yellow version' so i dunno if that counts? my first and only pokemon game too!

I have that too. I played it recently. I just can't beat the elite 4. That dragonite man... Kills all the legendary bird pokémons.
Gold/Silver.
I liked the introduction of Steel and Dark, and the Bag was way more organized.
Also liked the journey to Kanto.
Red version and blue version I love and I knew the cheat codes for them as well
[b][i]POkemon gold and silver/heartgold and soul silver, Longest games, most badges
My favorite generation was the original, however Ruby/Sapphire was a close second.
My first was actually Pokemon Yellow, the one where Pikachu follows you around just like in the cartoon. I loved that game. I still have it actually... But Red and Blue were cool too. I just got Black last week xDD
Goto be ruby and sapphire. Who can forget mudkip
ok pokèmon for me is gameboy colour and meny meny run throughs
ofcorse im talking about the red/blue (and yellow) series
Gold and silver was pretty bad ass to but not nerly as epic red was...
Remember school 12 guys siting anf playing on the brakes and 20 looking at them.
(it was like 3rd grade i think)

prety funny that they say first red & blue then gold & silver then ruby & sapphife and on... and now thay say white and black first it was colour then metal then gems and now back to colour... itsnt that what you call LOL
Only played Red and Silver. Although I liked Red a lot, Silver was significantly longer and more fun to play. It also had a few more pokemon that I didn't mind learning about. However, now that there are so many in the newer versions I refuse to play them.

However, I liked cheating on Red version and getting level 152..something Snorlax'es that I would challenge my friends with and always kick their ass. Of course when I tried actually fighting a pokemon in game, they would actually level down back to 100, but in competitive matches between gamers... that didn't happen.
Gold and Silver because there was two different regions in the game and was a good game to play if you needed to waste some time.
Gold/Silver

I felt the game really became a classic after that game. They featured SOO much new stuff. The newer games are... ok, but they aren't like Gold and Silver were. Though White and Black are pretty close I say to how Gold and Silver felt. Like to see how Dream World is when that opens up however.
I have played all of the Pokemon games to date, except Crystal version which escaped my grasp. Out of all of them, I would have to say the original version was the best, red/blue/yellow. You could actually catch Mew in the game, and I forgot how to get him, and you could also catch Missingno if you wanted to screw up your game past repair. The original gold/silver/crystal was a close second, as I was able to get a level 100 Blissey with 999 health, no cheats I swear on Fakku. I only had help of Pokerus, which I have never seen since. Blissey was completely unstoppable.
Sadly Diamond and Pearl are the ones i play and Own T^T. i have played allof them except the Black and white cause im Broke TT^TT Why does money hate me?TTT^TTT
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Black and White is really great if you ask me.
Well Pokemon Yellow is not on the list and that happens to be my favorite version. Such a drag... I guess I favored "Yellow" because it was the first version I have ever played besides that it was an addictive game.