What's most important to you in hentai?

What is the defining thing that makes a particular hentai good?

Total Votes : 7,172
art!!!!!!!!!!!!
sensor no good!!!!!!
story!!!!!!
Make them that way
Who reads hentai for a good story anyway? The artwork is where it's really at!

Or you should be going to AdultFanFiction.Net
I really love it story,,
The story cathes peoples attention which makes you want to keep reading but if artwork isnt good you just want to go pick another story. so basicly art work and story makes a good hentai. Color makes it more entertaining
Honestly, it's both artwork and story. If the hentai has bad artwork I usually can't bear to look at it. If it has terrible/no story, I pretty much forget about it a few seconds after quickly skimming it. Voted story, though, because of my enormous addiction to visual novels.
The first thing that catches your attention is the art... it attracts you.. and draws you in.. closer.. closer.. until you are close enough to *fart on*... just kidding.. but the art definitely gets you interested in it, and then the story just makes it that more enjoyable.. unless the story is really bad then you end up wishing you could gain back the minutes you just wasted....

but as they always say "you can't judge a book by its cover", but sure blows the visual senses.
Artwork wins..lol XD
Story and characters mainly. I love to look at the good artwork but if the story and characters are no good the hentai seems flat.
art wins defnitely, no one wants to read a crappily drawn hentai, but story is also extremely important for a good hentai, although not necessarily for fapping purposes
Both art and story. You can have one without the other, but together they are perfection.
There are so much non-color hentai (available) than colored ones so I'm used to non-color. I voted story since that is what gives me satisfaction and when I can say its a good read. There are some that I can fap to more than others. Mostly its the type of story that I like... There.
Art work and a good story
Nuh must artwork....when that pussy is drawn good u know
I choose story because if the story is a bit lame maybe the viewers may not like it and find different ones..

For me, I can't compare what's the most particular thing that makes the hentai / doujin(s) best because any factor(s) or thing(s) in the hentai/doujin(s) is/are lacking, it cannot be called a good hentai/doujin(s).

But the first thing in the hentai/doujin is the story because it's the foundation and the main factor why some of the factors will be added next.
Story and Artwork. Just don't like to see disgusting old fat men raping young cute girl no matter how good the art is.
don care how its look like as long i can read it.
This poll really needs a combination answer, because the art/story/censorship play a huge part in why i enjoy a hentai/manga/etc, it's not just "one" thing that defines it, its all things combined.
I think story is most important...I just don't like rape hentai. I like sweet hentai. But artwork is pretty important too.