How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,847
I have an acc for 4 years now but visited a lot before that. I just enjoy it here and I can see some skin of my fav characters ^^
Like alot of people on this site.Ive been on this site for about 4 years but took me a year to make a account so ive had a account for 3 years
since i was 13, what a fucked up child i was.... ^;_;^
I came upon Fakku by accident... I was actually just looking for manga because I had given up on finding a good hentai site. I haven't ever regretted finding this site. I LOVE you guys and I think I'd cry if you guys ever shut down. Long live Fakku!
man i remember being here as a kid watchin some hentai and now as a an young adult still watchin hentai u got to love it lol
I've been a member for over a year now (and I'm very proud of that) and I was lurking the site approximately 1-2 years before making an account.
I remember when this site was so tiny and had almost only bleach and naruto doujins.
I also remembered that I was afraid of making an account because my age wasn't, well, not quite right.
One year for me and a great year it's been. Not only is the hentai great but, the community here is like the icing on the cake!
i think its 3 years now XD i cant keep track.

EDIT- yay first on 23.
Fakku works well and is constantly improving. What more could you ask for?
been coming here for a while, stayed becos this place has a large array of hentai, but also becos the people who post and share stuff say some interesting stuff too. nice place.
Well originally it was for the hentai. But I gotta say. The community definitely is full of greatness. Which is why I made an account
since 2006ish? whenever it was established
Posting to check how long ive been here, (Started visiting long before making acc tho)
I been here for over 4 years i think but suppose to be i should be here in over 5 years if i wasn't lurking here around and Only reading Hastu Inu chapters
Over 2 years.. Coming for Hentai..
About 3-4 years i guss,
came bcuz of the doujins.
stayd bcyz of the frequnt updates :)
Cinder wrote...
Came for the hentai, stayed for the community. No lie, you guys are all awesome people.

pretty much this, and the visual novels, been here for a couple years
maybe 3 years...
fakku is first place where i know about Hentai
I actually visited for over a year,then decided to stay cause the community Iso soo cool...really!
Been here for around a year, Came looking for a site that updates its hentai, havent gone anywhere since