Nan Desu Kan 2013 dates and location: Sept. 13-15, Denver,CO

Pages Prev12

Will you be attending.

Total Votes : 17
I was gonna go, but I lacked in money D:
Thank you everyone for the activity, I'm glad to see there are some Fakku community members that attend the con.

I have updated the thread title and title post information for the 2012 convention, and I have also added some information of the Nan Desu Kan 2011-2012 New Years Eve Costume Ball that has been held each year for the last 2 years.

Hope all is well with everyone, and rock on Colorado Fakku and anime community.
Bumping for those who are potentially interested.

The atrium rooms this year sold out in a matter of minutes, and the hotel sold out in just under a week. So if the urgency with which the hotel sold out speaks at all to the quality this years con will be, this year should be pretty wicked.

For those interested on attending the con, refer to the links in the first post for information on the Con. And for those wondering where they could stay, there is an official overflow hotel with awesome benefits for those looking for a room including a free shuttle and discounted hotel rates. For more information refer to the NDKDenver website.
I think I'll be going this year. I'm still not sure about cosplaying but I'll be there
The Kon is now less than a week away! Hoping to see some Fakku fan's about, I'll have my Hen-tie shirt out in force this year ;)

For those who aren't pre-registered, remember that the price for the weekend at the door is $50, and individual day passes are $30.
Bumping for proximity. The Kan is 6 weeks away and pre-registration ends in about 2 weeks.

Hope y'all have a great year.
Well shite, completely forgot to book a place til now. Last motel we stayed at had a large yellow stain on each bed and a clogged toilet =/

We gonna do a Wendy's meetup or something?
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I'll be going on Saturday. Anyone who finds me can probably weasel some swag from me (while supplies last). I'll be decked out in FAKKU! wear.
Nikon wrote...
I'll be going on Saturday. Anyone who finds me can probably weasel some swag from me (while supplies last). I'll be decked out in FAKKU! wear.

The flash flooding everywhere is shutting down roads left and right. Though, most have opened up again now.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I've had to work outside in this hella rain for two days. I'm done with it.
Honest to goodness I think I saw you on Saturday. Should have read these reply's before heading down on Friday.

Glad y'all could make it down. I'm in Longmont, and making it down was a trek.
Pages Prev12