Suggestions, please!

Pages 12Next
Ok, so I'm making this thread because my friends simply don't care about anime (at least the group I hang-out the most)and I decided to simply ask here instead because there is no better place to ask for me...

So, I want to watch an anime, but not any anime, a good one, something exiting and fun...but the catch here is: Must not be over 50 episodes! I want to reach the end in less than 2 months watching one episode a day

You don't have to, but a link to a source where I can download it or watch it (eng sub) will be extremed thanked!
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Clannad and its sequel, Clannad After Story. Barely 50, and it's awesome. I torrented it from Eclipse.
Berserk? i havent watched it but i heard from ALOT of people that Beserk is one of there favorites. Its 25 episodes.

Fate/Stay Night? its like 12-13 episodes? then to the movie Unlimited Blade Works. Then the recently new series Fate/Zero.
There are more but heres some i guess.
While I also recommend Clannad, I'm thinking of an anime which is funny like School rumble. It has two season as well.
"soul eater" has four parts, or seasons with 13 episodes each. It's Pretty cool.
I don't know how many episodes "gurrenn laggann" has but it's totally awesome and exciting.
"gosick" is a horror anime but it also has some comedy and romance mixed in. It has 24 episodes.

You can get " gurrenn laggann," "soul eater" and other English dubbed anime on Netflix for $8:00 a month I think.
You can watch "gosick" and a lot of other English subbed anime on "crunchyroll" witch is an app for iPods or iPhones.
I watch anime constantly, so go ahead and contact me for more suggestions if you'd like.
Seto no Hanayome. It's 26 Episodes plus 2 OVA's of pure awesomeness. If you haven't heard of it, I'll sum it up like this; It involves mermaids, the yakuza, and the terminator.
Boku no Pico; looks a bit strange at first but it's a masterpiece.
Great Teacher Onizuka, Gurren Lagann, Needless
Angel Beats! (12 episodes with ova and another epilogue), Code Geass (there is two season both have about 25 episodes), Tiger and Bunny (25 episodes), AnoHana (11 episodes), Yondemasu Azazel!! (12 episode all range in 15 minutes).

there is so many anime that range between 12-25 episodes, however if you give more information about what you want to see, it would be more simple to us to give some recommendation. like is it a school life or an adventure, an action or a drama, a comedy or a serious one. simply state interesting and fun would differ greatly between peoples.

I usually download all anime that I want to see via torrent, or DDL from the fansubs site, go to nyaatorents if you want to download it via torrents.
reinard wrote...
AnoHana (11 episodes)

Except for the fact that eight out of the eleven episodes were utter shit.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Host Club and Baccano, all in English dub. That is all.

Stenta wrote...
Boku no Pico; looks a bit strange at first but it's a masterpiece.

Don't listen to this guy! It's a trap! D:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boku_no_Pico
Stenta wrote...
reinard wrote...
AnoHana (11 episodes)

Except for the fact that eight out of the eleven episodes were utter shit.

somehow I agree the only great episode were the last three, but thats enough for me.
reinard wrote...

somehow I agree the only great episode were the last three, but thats enough for me.

Forum Image: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn242/Stenta56/postedonsites/1294878938273.png
baka to test
season 1, the ovas, and season 2 only add up to 28 episodes. it's a school/comedy/action? but mostly comedy. visuals are top notch though
Spoiler:
the ovas (although they're ovas, they're needed in order to understand the plotline of the second seasonovass2 you're on your own though for finding the first season
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
Id go for Angel Beats
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Clannad was shit.

Go with some old school shit like
elfen lied
Dna^2
Blue gender
Love hina
or try Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne.

Ano hana was good.
Since series with more than 50 episodes are actually the exception, rather than the rule, you shouldn't have much of a problem.
Stylish-End wrote...
Berserk? i havent watched it but i heard from ALOT of people that Beserk is one of there favorites. Its 25 episodes.

Fate/Stay Night? its like 12-13 episodes? then to the movie Unlimited Blade Works. Then the recently new series Fate/Zero.
There are more but heres some i guess.

Berserk was shit. Thus The OVA.

Fate/stay night was shit. 24 episodes of shit. Thus UBW and F/Z.

Go with Kara No Kyoukai. 7 series movie.
mibuchiha wrote...
Clannad and its sequel, Clannad After Story. Barely 50, and it's awesome.

This if you haven't already seen it.

There's also Elfen Lied and Serial Experiments Lain.
Also, if you didn't watch Steins;Gate I recommend that.
STEINS;GATE i just finished watching it a few weeks ago SO AWESOME. I CRIED
Pages 12Next