Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Total Votes : 7,222
1. playthrough: Hanako
2. playthrough: wanted to go for Lilly, but again, Hanako route...
Jacob wrote...
Now that the game has been out for a little over a week, who's your favorite character? Which path was your favorite? Have you beaten the game?

Download here: http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2012/01/katawa-shoujo-released.html

uhmm. sir how do i install it??
it comes as a File icon and i don't really know how deal with it.

TIA
DaSheepdogg87 Noobish Ronin
I voted for Lily. the only route that was close to that lovey dovey airport scenes, but that was a short lived dream in my head.... sad day haha Hanako was my second and shi-chan was third
ive played it and i still dunno what the heck im doing i was trying to get Hanako but i got emi then rin still not sure how o and i also died from the roof things still dunno how
luinthoron wrote...
Luvnarg wrote...
I've never played it. Pirating now. :D

How exactly do you pirate something that's free? :P

My gosh! I didn't know it was free!
I love Shizune. She reminds me the most of the kind of girls that I tend to date. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. *shrugs*
Lily and Hanako. I completed all but Lily's good end... What I do wrong L(OAOL)
section8magnet Pervert for Life.
I went for Hanako first. Her personality reminds me of my fiance who has social anxiety and a few other problems. I really like Emi too. She's the kind of girl that just keeps egging you on. I'm playing through Shizune right now.
I'm going to say Hanako, even though that's the only route I've done so far i doubt I'm going to change my mind even after completing all the others.
personalwonderland wrote...
I like Hanako the best because shes alot like me :3. The only difference between us is that I dont have any burn scars. Despite her being a fictional character, shes the only person I can really relate to :).
im with you hanako is the best
my favorite girl: Lily
the girl i will most likely date if it's real: Emi
-my character is somewhat don't want Lily to worry about me, but weak against energetic girls, i somewhat hard to socialize... honestly said, i'm not to sure i will have that bold move running to the airport though-
my favorite music piece: Parity - fast pace, jazzier compare to the old version ^^ but not sure i can understand Rin though xD
my first impressed girl: Misha ^^ i like fun girls also :)
Thank you Fakku, thank you Jacob for introducing this wonderful piece of art ^^ first time play: Death from Roof. Second play: wanted to date the impossible girl - Misha -> failed. The third time: Happy end with Emi. The forth: Bad (neutral) end with Lily - wanted to cry so much. The fifth: Happy with Lily...
Again, thank you Fakku, you guys are the best ^^
I fucking love Katawa Shoujo! Thank you, FAKKU!
Really interesting to see how many havent played it yet O_O Hanako all the way <3 <3 Her story is sooo touching T^T
You want to know who?

WA-HA-HA-HA!
I choose Lily c: I never really liked Hanako... :s
arrrggg i cant download it. everytime i click it it sends me to my real player T_T
When life gives you lemons, try anal.
Emi
I like rins story best (although it kinda repeated its self to much} because i could relate to it most, but i realy like hanako, shes a lot like a girl i had a crush on for some time.
Lilly even if I haven't got others' route yet.
Lily..
And Now i Have To make another account to vote hanako :D