Which genre is your favorite?

Which genre is your favorite?

Total Votes : 4,267
Comedy is rad.
As is slice of life, but that has comedy in it quite often as well, so i guess i'm just gonna have to go with comedy.
I don't care for Suspense or Drama, but Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, and Action are all good to me. But then again I can watch anything as long as I like the plotline.
1st - Comedy
2nd - Action
3rd - Science Fiction
4th - Romance

Thats why my #1 favorite anime ever (and only 10 out of 10) is Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, go watch it now if you haven't heard of it.
Comedy is a must, then some action, some Scifi .. and i'm good to go
For me, Action & Fantasy are cool.
I... I just don't know. It needs a good blend of all I think
Sci-fi and horror are my favorite. Romance is a nice way to end the day after watching x amount of robots or humans get slaughtered.
romance i think
Romance, comedy and drama. I guess I do have a soft sport for sports and tragedy too.
Suspense

I would not have expected to be labeled as "The 1%"
romance, action, suspense, horror
200th vote for romance, nice.

Slightly cracky romance is best romance.
i watch every anime as long as it's interesting.. romance, comedy, slice of life is my favorite genres but i'm into horror mystery right now. SHIKI and ANOTHER and TASOGARE OTOME X AMNESIA..
Fantasy mixed and matched with other various genre. I just loves me some swords and magic.
comedy+romance :)
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Drama: Don't like it all that much, really.

Romance: I'm a sucker for these everywhere, but they need to be good, not the angsty shit we get from Twilight.

Comedy: Love it whenever.

Sci-fi: Interesting thing. I consider myself a bigger sci-fi buff than fantasy, but when it comes to novels, I can't seem to go full-blown sci-fi (hell, I can rarely do that anywhere else). Now, if it's TECH fiction, like Daemon, Digital Fortress and Snow Crash, especially in novels, I'm completely down for it. :D

Fantasy: Love it, but it needs to be done right and not feel too cliched.

Action: Good in moderation.

Horror: Not my cup of tea.

Suspense: S'okay, but I don't go for it too often.

Mystery: From time to time.
Mystery Is my favorite... as most other genres get boring and predictable half way through if not earlier :/
I Really love horror and mystery but comedies like gintama is my personal favorite
I like most of these, but my favorite is mecha.
Action + comedy + anime = Heaven.