What Was Your Biggest Regret?

Pages Prev1234Next
Vayne wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
Not trying my absolute best at everything I could.

Seriously this. I have made so many screw ups on college that I have fallen behind for quite some years. Sad thing about it, they were due mostly to laziness.

Another sad note is that nothing has changed for me.
A life without regrets was a life that wasn't worth living.
2007 that is all
Ruinsku wrote...
Vayne wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
Not trying my absolute best at everything I could.

Seriously this. I have made so many screw ups on college that I have fallen behind for quite some years. Sad thing about it, they were due mostly to laziness.

Another sad note is that nothing has changed for me.

You could say that I still make the same mistake sometimes, but not as much as before. Still, everyone makes mistakes in their life. It would be irresponsible on my part to assume my regrets are on the same level as yours but don't feel bad about it, just try to learn from them and someday you'll get over them.
My screw ups landed me in jail and separated me from my family but gave me the most amazing girlfriend I have ever had, because of that I'd do it again. Other then that it just,be screwing girls that ended up egging my house or slashing my tires or something like that. Nothing i will truly hate myself for.......thankfully
Lollikittie wrote...
My biggest regret is not allowing my Grandmother to take custody of me when I was 10. I could have been spared so much, had I had the maturity to look outside of my narrow, terrified little brain. I try not to dwell on it but it's one of those things where you know that literally everything would've been different... better.

This sounds serious. Have you considered seeing a therapist?
I don't see it that way. Is true, we often think "I wish I could have done otherwise", but I try not to keep negative emotions over a past.

If is not fixable, then move on and maybe I learned something from it.
PrincessTristan wrote...

This sounds serious. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Of course!
Cant change the past, so I dont fault myself on past mistakes.
Live and learn.

So I don't regret them anymore.
Not standing up for myself a good few years ago at a specific time >_> However, it was that very occasion that made me the man I am today, perhaps it was a good thing.

Also, not asking this girl out which I should of blatantly have, but of course I chickened out. Just Dayum', I still think about it today. :/
Oh regrets ^_^
WHERE TO START?
- I've never studied/applied myself seriously at school( which was fine till university but now I've failed a year and will probably fail another one)
- not having done daily exercises since my childhood(could have had a great body instead now of being overweight)

I'm sure that there are quite a lot more but my mind went blank right now -_-
I guess I just regret not knowing how the World worked when I was young, (Feels like ive flushed 10 years down the toilet of life) I dont regret not studying hard in school or anything like that because... It WAS boring!!

But I do regret just bumbling and stumbing around for the past decade doing absolutely BUGGER ALL, Im trying to improve myself and my life now but it isnt easy when you've not given a shit about anything for so long. (Theres a lot of fat on my soul which I have to burn off and a lot of rust on my bones)
^ Same as above. I thought I was not ignorant when I was in my teens. And I did not know how to interact or approach people well. I created a lot of trouble for myself and for others. Not surprisingly, I got bullied and ostracised. I wish I could turn back the clock, learn how to eat humble pie and learn how to mingle with others.
My "biggest regret" is not being with the woman I loved when one of her old friends came to visit. Now she's living in Alabama and pregnant with his kid.
Masturbate under my friends bed.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Regrets? I have plenty, i get haunted by my past day after day....

From the day i turned 18, i regret everything previous to that day.....
I regret alot of things, most of which I can't really remember unfortunately
My biggest regret is I have to repeat a year because I hadn't pass the University entry exam, and now I'll try my best to it since next month will be my last chance.
My inability to complete that one particular training. That's all.
To be born in Etipia, I mean Etiopia, I mean Etiopia, I mean Italy. Suckiest "civilized" nation ever. Just a bunch of rude oafs. Away with it. The world minus Italy is way better. Even in Africa there are more civilized people.
Pages Prev1234Next