Do you hate bugs.

Pages 12345NextLast
I posted this topic because these fuckers have been driving me and my son crazy for ages now.

So earlier today my 15 year old son was taking a shower and came rushing out with a towel saying he saw a giant cockroach in the shower. And I was washing my hands and one of those buggers randomly ran past me and me a freak out. Now I don't see how I can go to sleep knowing that these fuckers are invading my property.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Once I woke up in the middle of the night and a caterpillar was crawling on my face(I never screamed so loud in my life). I don't hate snakes and mice as much because at least I can see them coming but I can't take these insects, fuck, for all I know they could be crawling in my ear laying eggs in my head.

I am a bit of a pussy when it comes to insects but just knowig that there are these gross little animals crawling around in my house when I am not looking is kind of disturbing.
Insects are creepy little fuckers
IamSinger wrote...
Insects are creepy little fuckers

Especially the ones that get under your skin. Literally.

I don't hate bugs. I just really dislike them.
I do hate bugs. Fuck those tiny little bastards.
Damoz ~Not A User~
I don't hate bugs, they hate me~

I live in the land of GIANT bugs that eat people, its kill their brethren or be consumed~
I hate bugs and I hate stinkbugs(since they don't go away) and ants the most.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Just really hate mosquitoes and other dangerous fuckers.
I love bugs, I hate it when they fly out of the blue though
Bugs are awesome. Most people don't realize that cockroaches are relatively harmless to humans. In the rare event that they actually consume flesh, it's only as a last resort. It's more likely that you'll be eaten alive by mice, rats, and other rodents, than any common insect species.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I don't hate bugs, but there are a few that make me shiver.

Especially moths. Not quite as scary as a tarantula or those freaky flesh eating bees/hornets, but it's just a personal phobia.
Bugs do not add to the aesthetic appeal of my home. So, yes I do hate them. As they are small, they can so easily intrude into my so called private space (a 30cm radius from myself). I have an irrational fear of bugs carrying disease or stings. They do cause a lot of discomfort nonetheless.
Not at all. Just the ones that keep fucking with me. Mostly mosquitoes, ants and hornets. I'm cool with most other insects(except giant spiders).
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I hate spiders, cockroaches, and flies. Gets a chill down my spine..
NEXUS Since 2010
I flip shit when I see Bees, Hornets, Wasps etc. I hate flying insects with stingers. Just recently a huge ass bee was buzzing around inside the blinds near the sink. I grabbed the flyswatter and whacked it into the sink, turned on the tap and then chopped it up with the flyswatter and after that I scooped it up and flushed it down the toilet.
I hate everything with more than four legs.
mainly just wasps and such, probably from the childhood experience where i was playing baseball hit a wasp nest and chased down the back alley by a whole swarm. Luckily only stung once from the encounter, on the lip.
I hate bugs, especially cockroaches for God sake, they're creeping around everywhere and scared the fuck out of me..

Is it just me? cause they're always running to your direction when spotted.. those little bastards
I hate "useless" bugs.
As in those that have for only purpose to feed on me and other warm blooded animals.

Ants are fine, I actually had an ant farm back in the days.

But yeah, mosquitoes, I know your part of the bat's food chain, but GTFO.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
I fucking hate bugs
As long as they stay the fuck away from my face, i don't mind. i really hate it when they fly up out of no where.

what i hate more is idiots who swat at bees or wasps around me. that just pisses them off, and then they try to sting me.

leave the spiders alone, and they will take care of the bugs.
Pages 12345NextLast