Have you ever been in a romantic relationship with someone you met online?

Have you ever been in a romantic relationship with someone you met online?

Total Votes : 3,596
Cpl. Nyu wrote...
Tried, didn't work out. Now I'm forever alone.
. You're not forever alone you're forever available
James and I just had our 4th anniversary this past may. We met on Gaia. Lol.
Yes I have, I met a bunch of girls on a certain site called..... FAKKU!
I met this girl whom I got along with better than any other girl I ever met, in an MMO. One fine day I decided to give her my phone number, and that night she saved me from getting hacked by being able to send me a text alert. I decided to start talking to her more often from then on, and in time I learned to like her.

I've been after her for 2 years and counting now, but she's hesitant to enter any relationships for academic and family reasons. So I'm not sure which one I'm going to vote. Didn't work out, or ongoing? It's already difficult to describe our relationship. Is she my best friend, or my girlfriend? She's neither. Sigh :(
Does streaming Spice & Wolf count?
Pfft, Women on the Internet?....

No in all seriousness, in my case we just couldn't handle the loneliness at times due to distance... While in the end she cheated on me but it was understandable no matter how much it hurt...
If I found a girl on fakku this pervert would be happy I'm always in the friend zone with every girl I talk to in internet and 3D t_hi56 is ps3 name
i had a relationship into a online game it could dreamland online. but its just flirting relationship thats all
No and never tried because i'm an asshole :D

That and anyone who has/had a E-relationship and not benefiting(web cam sessions and nude pics) need to get out more. Any other version of a romantic online relation ships are for sad pieces of shit like most of you guys are.
There are no women in the internet. They're all in the kitchen
I'm still with her and she's honestly the love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. But the thing is that we both have aggressive aspect. Either way she's mine and I'm not letting her go without a fight!
No women on the internet. True Story.
I haven't been in a romantic relationship, period ;_; It is something that I hope will happen someday, but my pessimistic nature tells me otherwise.
Fakku is the closest thing to a woman in my life.
IriquoisPliskin wrote...
I met this chick on vacation once and tried to flirt and get a relationship going over Facebook n xbl n such. After like a year I finally gave up and straight up told her I liked her and she turned out to be one of those super-platonic, bible-toting, "no dating until I'm married" girls. Fuck me... That was a year of my Internet life wasted on one of the few women on the planet that are actually like that. Why can't life work out like a good tsundere manga...

Do you mean sex? Cause if she's dating and married she's not much of a bible toter...
Pokemaster62 wrote...
IriquoisPliskin wrote...
I met this chick on vacation once and tried to flirt and get a relationship going over Facebook n xbl n such. After like a year I finally gave up and straight up told her I liked her and she turned out to be one of those super-platonic, bible-toting, "no dating until I'm married" girls. Fuck me... That was a year of my Internet life wasted on one of the few women on the planet that are actually like that. Why can't life work out like a good tsundere manga...

Do you mean sex? Cause if she's dating and married she's not much of a bible toter...

As in she doesn't want a relationship unless she finds some poor, equally-pietous sap to propose to her and definitely wouldn't have sex I can safely presume xP She came off as a completely different gal than she really was is what I'm saying. Combining that with the fact that she lives 400 miles up-state from me, she decided it wasn't going to happen and I was forcefully friendzoned...
Tried but they no work out.
harmony102 wrote...
Nope! Never!

Then give it a try : D
(wink wink)
Jacob wrote...
Have you ever been in a romantic relationship...

I'm gonna stop you right there.

No.
no nobody likes the creep