If life was like a Hentai....

Pages Prev12345Next
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Synth6 wrote...

*sitting there eating popcorn and reading* This is good stuff!

What about the demons, couldn't they help us? And the Angels?

Meanwhile religion turns into several small concentrated organizations, strong in their tolerance to sexual acts and fetishes, weak in their numbers. But underneath the Vatican's streets lie a deep, dark fetish, kept locked away from mere mortals, known only as "CP". The pope knows if their tolerance against fetishes were to ever fail, they would have to unleash it and rely on one of the darkest powers known to man. Meanwhile Americunt is suddenly dominated by children, who are all spoiled and yet considered absolutely sacred. As such they are lethargic and slow to act except in cases where their spouts of immaturity and tantrums create havoc. Despite this, they are still powerful in their fetish levels, if only due to their variety. This is also where Fakku resides.

Why would angels and demons be in this? Ah well I guess if I included merpeople and Cthulhu...

Due to the group that found themselves gifted with newfound black magic, a ritual to summon a succubus results in opening a gate to the underworld, allowing demons to roam the earth, raping and destroying. The angels were summoned by the various churches to counter this and now a continual struggle to seal the Black Portal exists. Meanwhile a young Japanties man summons some goddesses and becomes the leader of a new fetish, trying to make others see that fetishes aren't inherently bad and can be used for good.
NeoStriker wrote...
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Synth6 wrote...

Meanwhile religion turns into several small concentrated organizations, strong in their tolerance to sexual acts and fetishes, weak in their numbers. But underneath the Vatican's streets lie a deep, dark fetish, kept locked away from mere mortals, known only as "CP". The pope knows if their tolerance against fetishes were to ever fail, they would have to unleash it and rely on one of the darkest powers known to man. Meanwhile Americunt is suddenly dominated by children, who are all spoiled and yet considered absolutely sacred. As such they are lethargic and slow to act except in cases where their spouts of immaturity and tantrums create havoc. Despite this, they are still powerful in their fetish levels, if only due to their variety. This is also where Fakku resides.

Why would angels and demons be in this? Ah well I guess if I included merpeople and Cthulhu...

Due to the group that found themselves gifted with newfound black magic, a ritual to summon a succubus results in opening a gate to the underworld, allowing demons to roam the earth, raping and destroying. The angels were summoned by the various churches to counter this and now a continual struggle to seal the Black Portal exists. Meanwhile a young Japanties man summons some goddesses and becomes the leader of a new fetish, trying to make others see that fetishes aren't inherently bad and can be used for good.

Sounds inspiring, however we must always remember how it is when dealing with children, they don't play fare. There will be tickling and sugar highs as far as the eye can see. Talking cat's and dogs would be there to protect these children, since they would be stolen by the Vatican and placed in the basement and the few that are old enough to be considered Loli's and not children would be forced to move away to the Loli mountains.

In time the existence of Demons and Angels would be the norm, and the sex robots would be created to help keep a balance between magic and machine. Electricity would become expensive and many would steal. The internet would be a way to download the parts you need to create your robot, and everyone would be an expert save for the severely poor.
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Synth6 wrote...

Sounds inspiring, however we must always remember how it is when dealing with children, they don't play fare. There will be tickling and sugar highs as far as the eye can see. Talking cat's and dogs would be there to protect these children, since they would be stolen by the Vatican and placed in the basement and the few that are old enough to be considered Loli's and not children would be forced to move away to the Loli mountains.

In time the existence of Demons and Angels would be the norm, and the sex robots would be created to help keep a balance between magic and machine. Electricity would become expensive and many would steal. The internet would be a way to download the parts you need to create your robot, and everyone would be an expert save for the severely poor.

I don't agree with anything you said in the first paragraph.

By "Internet" you must mean the name of our planet.
NeoStriker wrote...
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
JBCBlank wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Synth6 wrote...

I don't agree with anything you said in the first paragraph.

By "Internet" you must mean the name of our planet.

shhh, it's listening. Act ignorant...
Why not live a hentai life? I spend much of my time here as it is.
mantisx wrote...
Why not live a hentai life? I spend much of my time here as it is.

Yes < animation > based life < hentai or anime > just pick something.
This is something that could go really well or really bad. I'd hate to end up tied up in a dungeon and getting horse cock or tentacles jammed up my ass all day. That doesn't align with my definition of a good life.

I'd hopefully just end up in some vanilla situation similar to those protagonists who do a bunch of girls for no particular reason. Hmm, I could deal with living in a fancy estate and passing the time by pounding a harem of insatiable girls. But that's just me.
Hmmm...

Here's a wacky thought...

Spoiler:
Sometimes, I like to think of hentai as an average-sized continent called [insert made-up name here]. This land would be divided into sections based off of what people like in hentai. This is compared to a real continent with its countries. Sections in [insert made-up name here] would have names along the lines of Vanillaville, Haremland, Yuri Republic, Oppai Central, Loli Park, etc.

This is all that comes to mind for me, but it would be cool if life were like a hentai somewhat. It just depends on what you (and others) personally have a taste for.
Basicly... you guys try to change or make the world with your imagination.... and if that what you guys really want to do then I with you guys....
however if that happen there WILL be a War betwen you guys because your hentai logic you know?
Well maybe not... if your logic more to Vanilla
JBCBlank wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...

Hentailand things which I am fond of.

I think I love you.

I love being loved. I love you too.
If real life was remotely like any of the hentai I've seen, I could blackmail a girl into having sex with me and get away with it and in time she would come to like it,My extremely hot aunts would lust after me. I could sleep with my teachers. Oh and my dick would be 12 inchs long and when I ejaculate I would produce a half a gallon of seamen. :)
ErErErgo "Weiss, You Dumbass!"
animefreak_usa wrote...
Mah penis would be inside three chosen young lady's eye socket right now. Extra points if you can name them.

Urabe, Yuno Gasai (Mine, or I will destroy you), and Idk the third.
My life would be extremely entertaining.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Mah penis would be inside three chosen young lady's eye socket right now. Extra points if you can name them.

Chigusa, ichika, mio? if not them, yuno or minene?

If it was a hentai, i would become a high school professor and wait for some students to cause me grief so i can rape em for revenge. Also, for when i rape multiple people at once, i could ejaculate many times, within an hour without my dick starting to hurt.
I'd be a shota being pegged by milfs all the time.
If life were like a hentai we wouldn't have to worry about being caught.
I wouldn't want to bother with tentacle monsters or anything of that sort, but if my boyfriend and I could just go at it all day with out interruptions...that'd be fine with me.
Neatori anyone... Maybe some vanilla oh don't forget the monster of a childhood friend becoming sexy and raping me because I went to marry someone else. Oh and vanilla man for president. 20 more years!!
I would like to live in the hentai world of the hentai " Nee Chanto Shiuyo " where the protagonist is Kuuya and he gets to fck all his 6 hot half-sisters. Perfect xD
If like was like hentai I would have the tiniest waist and massive F cup boobs, i wouldn't mind having something like cat ears though :3
[color=blue]If I were to want to live in a hentai reality, it would probably be in the reality of the Pollinic Girls. Allergic to pollen? This reality has pollen take the form of beautiful and very horny women who make you sneeze out of your dick with their mouths and other orifices. Sounds like an awesome allergy to me, and there could be worse existences to have to live..[/color]
Pages Prev12345Next