Summer Anime 2012

Pages Prev23456Next
Sword art online and the corpse party OVA. Get hype?
Absolutely ZERO interest in any of the anime series, but at least Berserk is there and I guess I'm curious for how the Corpse Party OAD would turn out after the manga's showed a lot more then you would expect.
And here i am still waiting for them to make Ubel Blatt into an anime.
oh joy, star blazers, finally..... what a great year, first another Lupin series , now a remake of the original star blazers.
Ohoho...yeah...new season..new animes..new female chracters..and a lots of others stuff that only japan can produce at its finest..CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF...
Similar, if not identical topic has been created here: www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=87606

But of course, this is your site, Jake, and you can do anything you want with it. [size=1]Even though you clearly broke the rule you created yourself.[/h]
Woot kenichi , kiss x sis and a new naruto movie , kinda upset i dont see high school of the deads new season on there.....
Lol SAO terribe novel..........
sword art online looks really good. I will have to check it out. or see if there is a manga for it, some of the other ones look good. I'm not really knowledge in anime or manga well and still learning alot about them, but none of there are any huge name releases that I reconize. (spell check being a bitch on last word. sorry)
Muv-Luv
yuruyuri
chouyaku hyakunin
dakara boku wa H ga dekinai
koi to senkyo to chocolate
sword art online
natsuyuki rendezvous
dog days'
kyoukai senjou no horizon 2
oda nobuna no yabou
binbou-gami ga!
kokoro connect
campione
kono Naka ni hitori imouto ga iru
tari tari
ebiten kouritsu ebisugawa koukou tenmon-bu
hagure yuusha no estetica
rinne no lagrange secound season
joshiraku
la storia della arcana famiglia
Is what I'm gona watch for sure and maybe a couple of more
jinrui wa suitai shimashita
aruvu rezuru
kikai jikakeno yousei-tachi
KingKamanashi Imouto Master
Muv-Luv, YuruYuri, and Ebiten for sure. MGonna check out a few of the others, but those 3 are the ones I know for sure I will watch.
Dog Days'

Gotta clear up some space, again.
from this i think im gonna watch like 5
I'm definitely going for Yuru Yuri S2 and Joshiraku. I love that manga!

Also, there seems to be something disturbing about Chitose Get You, so I'll prob check that out too!
i want something new and intriguing to spend my summer with... like Steins Gate turned out last summer
[size=12][color=black][font=Tahoma][/font][/color][/h]SWORD ART ONLINE.. FOR THE WIN!!
ErErErgo wrote...

Not the manga. The novels. All of them. Now.

IMAGINE LIKE, UH.. WORLD OF WARCRAFT MIXED WITH.. FUCKING... SEX. AND BLOWJOBS.
Just fucking read it.

your description makes me think of that sexcraft. anyway sword art online's design looks like working's, prolly gonna watch it. dunno really. any link for that novel? too lazy to ask the almighty google. i'd figured that i should ask the person endorsing it instead.
Sword art looks good and i saw a early preview of kingdom in some random expo i went to and it looks alright if there was no changes to what i've seen
Kokoro Connect sounds interesting, I also have to Finish Hyouka.
SWORD. ART. ONLINE. Obviously.
Pages Prev23456Next