Summer Writing Contest 2012!

Xenon wrote...
randomliner wrote...
Awwww... mine is not on the list. Dang it, i thought i made it in time cause it is 14th july that time. Maybe mine is not according to the GMT.Anyways, Good luck for the competition guys!

You probably did make it. Rise just needs to update the list.

Not related to the post i'm quoting, I just wanted to ask if you could please review my work...please
Xenon FAKKU Writer
saihafire wrote...
Xenon wrote...
randomliner wrote...
Awwww... mine is not on the list. Dang it, i thought i made it in time cause it is 14th july that time. Maybe mine is not according to the GMT.Anyways, Good luck for the competition guys!

You probably did make it. Rise just needs to update the list.

Not related to the post i'm quoting, I just wanted to ask if you could please review my work...please

A PM would have sufficed. I will get to it soon. Before I begin, would you like me to review the edited or unedited?
Prolly asking a really stupid question but when will the winners be announced?
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Buttersfree37 wrote...
Prolly asking a really stupid question but when will the winners be announced?

Sometime next week.
Is there a scoring system coming up like last time? I was part of the valentines day contest too and I liked that format :3
CoffeePrince wrote...
Is there a scoring system coming up like last time? I was part of the winter contest too and I liked that format :3

I don't remember a scoring format last year. Just a favorite system. We have an actual grading system this time, suggested by Waar for easier judging. We're gonna grade whatever entries are favorited.
Oh I mean last year (2011) that's the last time I did one of these contest thingys.
CoffeePrince wrote...
Oh I mean last year (2011) that's the last time I did one of these contest thingys.

You mean the Valentines contest?

That didn't go well in terms of the scoring system.
Hello people! Would just like to take the opportunity to point out that my own work, An the sunset smiled is rather neglected in the review compartment, and I would really like if anyone could just say some words about it.

Anyway, this was a really nice contest, and I greatly enjoyed writing for it.
so I wanted to add a face to my character, and so I went browsing for a way to do it. Well look at this post, scroll down, and tell me how you like my creations ^.^

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3276590#3276590

btw do we have a winner yet?
Lord Kirby wrote...

btw do we have a winner yet?

Not yet. The reviewing is still on, and I think it'll be a week more until the winner is proclaimed.
Until that time... let's about the next contest, shall we?

What new rules, features or changes you people would like to see in the Summer Writing Contest next year?
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

What new rules, features or changes you people would like to see in the Summer Writing Contest next year?

MAKE THE WORD LIMIT BE AT LEAST 2000!
GracefulDiscension. wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

MAKE THE WORD LIMIT BE AT LEAST 2000!

Not much of a challenge after that.
Make the world limit 1501

*trollface
high_time wrote...
Make the world limit 1501

*trollface

Best idea ever, sir. ;)
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
no need for a mention of fakku.
mibuchiha wrote...
no need for a mention of fakku.

Will highly consider this. I shall also discuss this rule with the current judges when I can.
Make the feeling of "Summer" mandatory with each work, and not juast an option.
It's summer contest, reader should feel the heat.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Chronus14 wrote...
Make the feeling of "Summer" mandatory with each work, and not just an option.
It's summer contest, reader should feel the heat.

I don't know how I feel about that. The 'feeling' of summer is pretty subjective. For instance, in my story, I have the characters strive for the summer they wish for, but that's not exactly the same as giving a summer kind of vibe.