Best Couple Ranking!

Voting for this poll has ended.

アニメキャラのベストカップルランキング

Total Votes : 3,735
If there was Hououin Kyouma and Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate, it'll have my vote for sure. Otherwise, I voted for Senjougahara and Araragi.
Went code geass LelouchxCC all the rest is too mainstream. Especially SAO
Where is Assistant and El Psy Congroo?

Also, everyone knows that the real pairing in SAO is Asuna x Sugou amirite?
>all these underage fags voting for sword fart
TOMOYA & NAGISA!
I almost voted for someone else, but the moment I saw the Toradora pairing, I instantly clicked on it.
It's just that much more awesome.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Touma x Misaka. If only Touma wasn't such a dense idiot.

The Toradora couple seem quite popular, I've not seen it so I don't know how the two interact. Might have to give it a watch at some point.
I am a fan of To Aru Majutsu no Index and Kagaku no Railgun so ~Touma X Mikoto~
a dragon and a tiger...perfect pairing..
Yukiteru Amano x Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)

Yan is best dere.
the hardest decision of my life, it's harder than choosing my character's name in a game
No Yuuko x Yuu from Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two? What pish-posh, Minori is going to go cry in a corner now.
How is Araragi × Senjougahara Not number 1?!?
Went with Lawrence × Holo (Spice and Wolf) because to me it felt like the best give and take romance type.
But >.< to many choices, should shorten it by either; era, genre, or even length of the pairing ;/
It's disgusting that the worst couple is actually first. SAO is like the most awful anime ever made. I'll go with TaigaXRyuji, even if there are a lot of awesome couples.
I had a hard time picking since I know a lot of these pairings, but gotta go with Oreki and Chitanda's unrequited love for each other. It seems painful, but cute at times.
I dunno if I should be happy that SAO (Or as I like to call it 'Hey guys don't you wish you had my perfect Waifu')is not the top couple, or I should be depressed that it is doing so well.
And where are the couples in Baccano? There are so many perfect, fun couples in Baccano!
>Kirito × Asuna (Sword Art Online) (205 votes, 18% of total)

What the Fakku guys.

WHAT THE FAKKU.
Taiga x Ryuuji, the rest is meaningless....
I was always a fan of Touma x Mikoto pairing.