The "Last Game You Beat" Thread

Kutoko Fapulous
Dark Souls 2.
Escape Goat.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I'll always miss the Dangan opening.

That final boss though, what a fucking badass. Grabs you, makes you burst into flames in his hand and drops you, doesn't throw, maim or crush you in his hands, he fucking drops you to the ground and doesn't even look back at you.

Disrespect to the max.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
Just finished after 2 years, Yugioh Championship 2011 Over the Nexus
Risk of rain (medium mode, commando)
gitaaa wrote...

Don't bother trying to beat the game on hard mode- the only human way you can do that is if you found an exploit.
Also, there is a way to change a text file in the games folder to unlock every class.

ot: Fire Emblem Awakening
I don't feel very satisfied with the last boss...

Spoiler:
It's artificially hard. Instead of giving me a winding landscape with very powerful enemies thrown in, making me find out the most effective way to get troops to the end with minimal issues - they just made a box with 40 over powered enemy units; with an even more OP boss.

I literally did the final boss with 4 units: Tharja and Manfu (me :^)))))))), Lon'qu and Cordelia.
I gave both of them (the lovers was just there to give the lovers buff) Life Steal items, buffs, and made their weapons max power. And I just threw them face first into the boss.

SO in this game full of strategy, logistics, and combat tactics: the final fight- the one you'd think require a lot of combat tactics, had zero strategy.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
Done with Alien vs Predator (Steam)
The story was surprisingly interesting (after hearing how badly Colonial Marines is) and it is mostly just killing and barely something else, regardless, the atmosphere and soundtrack are really good imo.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Medzy wrote...
gitaaa wrote...

Don't bother trying to beat the game on hard mode- the only human way you can do that is if you found an exploit.
Also, there is a way to change a text file in the games folder to unlock every class.

ot: Fire Emblem Awakening
I don't feel very satisfied with the last boss...

Spoiler:
It's artificially hard. Instead of giving me a winding landscape with very powerful enemies thrown in, making me find out the most effective way to get troops to the end with minimal issues - they just made a box with 40 over powered enemy units; with an even more OP boss.

I literally did the final boss with 4 units: Tharja and Manfu (me :^)))))))), Lon'qu and Cordelia.
I gave both of them (the lovers was just there to give the lovers buff) Life Steal items, buffs, and made their weapons max power. And I just threw them face first into the boss.

SO in this game full of strategy, logistics, and combat tactics: the final fight- the one you'd think require a lot of combat tactics, had zero strategy.

jeez stuff like that really pisses me off, the same crap happened for the last boos in ninja gaiden [and to make to worse, they didn't even bother to fix it for Black either..]. Basically repeat flying swallow and you beat the game.

Anyway OT: Saints Row IV . I don't have much time to play games so now I have a very large backlog of stuff..again.
Saints Row 3
It's been some time, but I finished Theresia: Dear Emile for DS - both scenarios.

What a beautiful game. This is one of those obscure gems that need more love, and that manage to glue you to them with the story, music and atmosphere alone.
I finally got to beat Final Fantasy 13, now to focus on finishing maxing out party and roles while completing missions for the remaining trophies.
Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler:
Cover system's better, sprinting's still not fun. I wouldn't tap Miranda with a gun to my head, so I went for Jack and broke up with Liara. Stayed on a Paragon path, though I found it more and more difficult to protect assholes. Maybe it has something to do with spending most of the game in the Terminus Systems.

The Normandy's much better in terms of finding my way around. Equipping my squad was way improved. I don't have to drive the Mako anymore, which is good. And the game had less of an issue with freezing in the middle of a loading screen. Shooting things was more fun, and I got to enjoy the company of Garrus and Mordin. In all, a fun and still fucking glitchy game.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some FUCKING CALIBRATIONS.
Tomb Raider from last year. Had surprisingly little to do with tombs or the raiding thereof. More combat heavy than I would have expected. It was an okay game.

I'm at the very end of Arkham Asylum and I'm not having a good time. I'm like the one person on the planet who doesn't love that game to death -_-
gitaaa wrote...
PIERCE THE HEAVENS

99/99 magic

ot: Kirby Triple Deluxe
8/10
Dead Space 2, again.
Dragon Quest IX.
I beat GTA 5. Was pretty great. Forum Image: media.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/files/2013/01/v_trunk_2880x1800.jpg
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Bravely Default.
Story: 9
Gameplay: 9
Characters: 8
Soundtrack: 8.5
Overall: 10

Was a very long and a very good rpg with one of the best story's i have seen in a good time next to Fire emblem awakening.

The way the jobs work out make it so you can do some really fun things for your team, like, when someone gets down on your team someone on your team gets their P.attack booted up but when they go down they revive and heal your team, or, a healer that uses a sword and two hands it and act's like tank for the team.

Took me a little over 60 hours to get to the end of the game with side quests and leveling. I would say if you are a fan of RPG's and you have a 3DS you need to pick up Bravely Default.

Time to wait for Bravely second.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Beat ZOE 1. It was shorter than I thought it was. The only useful special weapon was comet. Oh well, next is the sequel.