One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I found out today than I have an English exam tomorrow.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I had another run in with a "male feminist" unfortunately this time in real life. Those are never pleasant and usually filled with informal fallacies(among others), miss use of statistics and general "I'm not anti-men/male, but here's some statistics that men are horrible!". The whiteknight/chivalrous devotion and "I'm the GOOD man" complex lead to be unpleasant and often misguided person.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I've woken up sick. I can't breath out my nose at all because of how blocked it is.
i just woke up and i've an exam tomorrow ... T_T
[color=#993300]Extreme headache, then fell out of bed...
this one person wrote to me.. been trying to keep them out of my mind the past two weeks.
My sweetie sneaked up on me while I was sleeping because he was trying to be sweet, I was surprised and accidentally slapped him.
Also, tonsillitis...
Bloody wisdom tooth.
Being left home alone all day
Nose bleed in the middle of the night...
Although loli was made illegal back in 2009 (not that it stops me because hey, I'm not doing anything wrong), the UK has decided to delve even further into the depths of retardation, and has just passed a law that makes textual depictions of "pedophilia" illegal. (Which is an idea they had a few years ago.)

Translation: The UK has just introduced thoughtcrime...
read so much hentai today that I started stopping reading and just looked at the pictures OTL.. wasted
Woke up with a headache....
new content to an online game I play won't be out until next week
Need to study EKG strips and identify them on a test and my teacher sucks at explaining them :P
Not leaving my house even once OTL
noise of the cat outside
I have nothing to do! It's driving me insane!
[color=#993300]Walked in the rain all day
Instead of raining failed divekicks (and receiving the subsequent ass-kickings) with Juri in USFIV, me hind parts are raining chocolate into toilets.