How many Visual Novels have you played?

How many Visual Novels have you played?

Total Votes : 7,659
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
vacilick wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
I have so many in my multiple 1TB harddrives, probably over 50+ translated and untranslated Visual Novels...

If you ask me for recommendations you'd get probably multiple pages worth of text...I Absolutely love Visual Novels and I hope other people can enjoy it as well.

I've even collected some quotes from Visual Novels which used to be in my sig until sadpanda went down.

Heck, I can't bring myself to pick favourites, but one of those that sticks with my memory for a really long time would be Ever17. No H content, but an amazing story.

mm bro can you tell me what is the name of the VN of the first image

First image of...what? The poll? That would be Clannad.

Or you mean my sig? That would be Kamidori.
i have 3 VN's in my collection, but the only one i play is Cat Girl Alliance because i wanna get though all the girls ending
Can someone suggest a good site to download English Visual novels.
I want to play one one day, but I haven't found translated ones on a trustworthy site that doesn't make me download weird installers and other things
I've played a lot...
However I've only completed like 1... LOL
Or you mean my sig? That would be Kamidori.[/quote]

kamidori. ok thank you, now download and play XDD.
Probably 4-5.
Very old ones.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Ones I can think of are Saya no Uta, some of the Uta no Prince Sama (even though I know hardly any japanese lol), Heart no Kuni no Alice, Angelique. Played some other ones and some free ones, but can't remember anymore atm. Ones I want to play are Higurashi series, Fate/Stay series, Steins;Gate, etc.
I sadly dont have the money or resources for playing any VN. I really wish I could though.
Played a lot of them, but my favs are the Sono Harabira series.
makmaru619 wrote...
OtakuMage wrote...
Kanon, Clannad, Little Busters, Rewrite, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Katawa Shoujo, 4 different Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo VNs, Shuffle, Shuffle Tick Tack, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

It seems we have similar tastes by the looks of it,are all these translated?

With the exception of Shuffle, Higurashi and Umineko, not officially, just fan patches that are very very good. Katawa Shoujo comes in English by default so I guess you'd call that a yes.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Probably around 4.
wanko to kurasou :3
My first was Katawa Shujo(thanks to this site 2 years ago). Played it til my teachers wondered why was i playing this in programming class...>.> told em i was testing a gaming program. I have played many other but none made me cry like this one.
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
EyesofaPuma wrote...
I sadly dont have the money or resources for playing any VN. I really wish I could though.

Katawa Shoujo is free to download. I'd highly recommend checking it out.
Ace Attorney, Dramatical Murder, some otome / dating games on my phone, and the legendary Rapelay.
I'm just poor and cheap and can't find many that are free
Only played two so far - Song of Saya and Monster Girl Quest. Loved both of them.
loplop-dono has Anime Milf Fetish
I've played most of the JAST localized stuff, but my favorites would be some of the G.J? stuff like Tsuma to Mama to Boin and some of the older Selen titles like the Ringetsu games, Aniyome & Futari no Aniyome.
If my heart had wings <3