One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Feeling better about my cock up than I did yesterday.
W.O.C183 always fapping
Buffalo wings! All 25 of them!
tuengo183 wrote...
Buffalo wings! All 25 of them!

Shit, now you made me hungry.

OT: Had pretty easy day at work, getting used to the lifting.
Met a cool dude at the park today while doing pull ups and dang he was a beast. Damn dude did those pull ups like they were nothing to him. Felt really motivated today
Today was hard, but I got a thing that is a going to be a gift of which I won't say because a certain someone just can't wait when she knows she'll be getting gifts. She's the kind of person who will try and sneak a peek at the unwrapped gifts.

I'm looking at you Cherry. I'm pretty sure you'll be reading this as you do sometimes browse fakku's forums before looking at hentai!
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
Reading Issei's public confession to Rias in High School DxD (for the second time).
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]We called, we're starting to get somewhere.
https://www.fakku.net/forums/incoherent-babbling/i-am-mad-scientist

"Your post did not meet the intelligence requirement for this forum" my ass.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Ero-Jazz wrote...

By forum, it means each individual subsection. IB and its offshoots, being the unique hives they are, only need 3 characters minimum in a post for it to be made, so yes, even an ellipses can be considered "intelligent" enough for that.
artcellrox wrote...
Ero-Jazz wrote...

By forum, it means each individual subsection. IB and its offshoots, being the unique hives they are, only need 3 characters minimum in a post for it to be made, so yes, even an ellipses can be considered "intelligent" enough for that.

I said that because it wouldn't let me just post the link to the thread, not doubting the intelligence of the thread.
I had a small argument with my friend and ended up betting that the loser will do all non-illegal things the winner wants for one week.
After today, I'm so going to have a slave.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i got pay and a half on black friday, and im not sure why...
Aye poasted hear.
I got to play vidja gaems with my older brother for the first time in a long while. Felt reeeeeal good.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
Got off of work early. Losing hours sucks, but the slight increase of freedom is worth it.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I played God Hand for the first time today, and I must say its pretty good. I'm also re experiencing Capcom Vs Snk 2. I wish they'd make a 2.5 with online play.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
FinalBoss wrote...
I played God Hand for the first time today, and I must say its pretty good.

Welcome to the club, my nigga. It only gets better from here on out.
New avatar. Matches the sig and is cristmas. My avatar is Christmas.
Antwon made me a new avatar, gave me a big smile :)
The experiment was fun~