One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Mixed Oolong tea with milk, what a horrible idea.....ugh
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Jet lag from black friday shopping all night/morning yesterday. My mom is crazy man x3
I'm not sure who made it, but I heard a cover of Walking in a Winter Wonderland by some woman and I didn't like it.

Simple as that.
Also, Black Friday at the mall is chaos.
I am awake, on Saturday, 5 in the morning.

That is just not right.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
The beginning of the incessant, mind-numbing loop of Xmas music at work. Fuck Rudolph >_>
[color=#993300]she cried, and I only could say words over the phone....
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Remembered why I don't live at home anymore or ever again lol
Can't sleep, got my meds tho, so no freaky schizo vibes today. But still.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
It's Black Friday weekend; even Sunday is chaos. Getting into the Designer outlet, all you can see is cars.

This was not helped by one of the two tills being busted since Friday; so the queue was pretty much out the door.

This was made worse by having an irate customer complaining to the only two staff members in the shop, both of which were covering one till (myself and a Supervisor) about allegedly tripping on the floor mats we had out on the shop floor. It was ridiculously hard to be sympathetic towards her as she had a face of thunder and was a right cow. She not only demanded our names and the number of Head Office, but she said that had I not moved them she'd have taken a picture as evidence. Even when she got an apology (although not from me) she really milked the fact that "her knees hurt and has to go to the hospital", yet she had no difficulty walking and if someone had fallen over someone would have made a fuss and alerted us to her presence. But nothing of the sort happened.

Gotta love it when cunts take the opportunity to try and get compensation for something that most likely didn't happen at the busiest - and worst - times.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
the power went out, so i woke up late. I was planning on actually doing shit early this morning, but ya, no. That didnt happen
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
It was cloudy, but I had to go to work. Perfect sleeping weather, too Dx
3 things. No wait. 2 things. Artcellrox helped me get this avatar.
No good Christmas slime girls I could find that are cute
I spent longer than normal on the toilet and then realized we ran out of air freshener
Random leg cramp.
The Walking Dead just killed off my favorite character. I'm still totally infatuated with that person.
[color=#993300]Not getting contact
Pretty boring day at work, last 4 hours we did absolutely nothing, just sat around and talked bullshit (i guess for some that would be an awesome work day).
I hate being a personal assistant... My friend is kinda mean...
I think I botched a test today.....
All was but just a little storm. Now I will have to create a controlled Tsunami in hopes to prevent bigger troubles years later...

And I will have to regain my reputation.
Please just be done with it, or I might indeed have a heart attack. The pressure...
Getting distracted too easily and wasting precious time. Arhhh
Accidentally knocked my PS Vita off of my computer table. Now I have to pony up 65 bucks for a replacement screen since it's the original, OLED-screened one.