One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
From here on, it's three very horrible exams
That I wasted my entire day at home again. I hate this.
Not just today, but for a week straight have been feeling like shit
No log on today....getting me worried again...
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
May or may not have lost a chance to have go to Miami.
Japan Not Japanese
My teachers are faggots.
PatchyMcScarlet Spandau Ballet
A two-hit today

Broke a mug I quite liked and feel like i'm coming down with something.
5 days 'till christmas. [size=10]Family time sure is fun...[/h]
Ignore this. Maintainance being annoying again.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • Having Ebola

Spoiler:
Woke up feeling majorly ill this morning. Dizzy spells, achy muscles, feeling derpy, hot and cold sweats. That and a 7 hour shift don't mix well.

• A customer which was a right cow over storage boxes which weren't priced up correctly. Company changes prices - sometimes without telling us - and we get it in the neck for it. She could've gotten another one which was also reduced and saved 3 quid, or kept them both and paid an extra 50p. Her attitude about it was fucking disgusting.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10357463_10152832877792459_8570156599645963836_n.jpg?oh=cfe17eb9bbfc3cadc26078c239ea9658&oe=55449436

In the end just took 50p off to keep it within the deal that it was advertised as and to keep the bitch happy. But I had the wonderful task of checking the price of every one of these storage boxes and repricing the ones which were reduced so as to prevent someone else hopping on the "THAT'S FALSE ADVERTISING I EXPECT A DISCOUNT" bandwagon. Having Ebola just made me all the more pissed off about it.
Still feeling like shit, it is getting super annoying, can't seem to get any better.
PatchyMcScarlet Spandau Ballet
Dog went and rolled in Fox-mess.

A fun evening of trying to coax the thing back OUT of the bathtub.
Even now, we don't seem to talk
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
I stared at the present that my girlfriend got me without oping it and i was able to see through the wrapping paper and figure out what it is.Now I have to pretend i don't know what it is. On the plus side I'm getting Metal Gear Solid for Christmas.
Now that all of my housemates have left for the holidays I'm officially alone in a house with 6 empty rooms. Good thing that I'll be staying outdoors for the few days.
I was at the Disney Store looking for a Baymax huggable plushie as a gift for my sister. After half an hour looking for it and waiting to be helped, a store associate approached me to help me. When I asked if they have the stufftoy Baymax, the plushie or huggable one, she said they ran out of it a while ago because he's very popular. To add insult to injury, the moment that she said that, Let It Go, the song that was playing in the background suddenly became louder in the LET IT GO part...
I got nothing done cause I kept thinking that something is being hidden from me
Slept in. That kind of sleeping in where you don't feel that you earned it yet.
I gave up on a person
ppl being retarded

as usual