One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Xillia Full Time Waifu.
The kids my mom babysits didn't clean up and I stepped on a 4x2 lego. Ouch.

Back to uni tomorrow.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Dealing with the most irritating person.

I befriended someone on Kik a while back and we got talking. Soon found out they're the kind of person who will take pretty much anything someone does in a negative light then get depressed and bitchy over it.

Most hilarious to date: I didn't compliment them on a picture they sent me. So obviously they threatened to cut ties and concluded that "all guys are the same". Managed to calm them down but when they told me about another instant messenger that primarily uses voice, I told them I was a little shy to speak using voice chat and they did it again. This school-tier drama is the kind of shit that made me delete a bunch of people on MSN before it was shut down.
fell asleep in class
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Nothing to do....
Couldn't find my left sock this morning.
Can't sleep because of next week's exams and tomorrow's job interview, practically the first part-time job that I found on my own... previous jobs were literally thrown at me and I didn't go through any interviews at all so I'm at a loss as to what I should say (yeah go ahead laugh at me).
Airports. Shit always happen when I'm there.
My week off is over and its back to regular schedule now.
I just missed the bus to make it to my first day of classes this term, so now I'm hoping to hitch a ride with my uncle before he goes to work.
[color=#993300]Back in school
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Witnessing an older couple having a rather vocal domestic on the bus coming home from work, with her occasionally hitting him. Then the woman falling out her wheelchair as they get off. When she gets helped back in by the driver and her fella, she began hitting him.

I could have helped but I just sat there in shock.
Falling asleep while studying
It's so cold outside...
I don't feel the same after the break...
Dozed off on the bus, had to waste another hour getting back to my stop.
Very sore today
Realized I have to read more pages than I first thought
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
fell on ice :|
My sleep schedule's gotten all kinds of fucked up. Waking up at dusk and going to sleep at sunrise. This probably isn't good for me.
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
Not really insignificant but I need some sort of vent. Called some colleges to find out that two of my applications will be rejected because the schools I applied to handle things slightly differently then where I live and I missed a deadline for some (In my opinion) minor paperwork. Application fees won't be refunded to me.

All this while I needed to take a shit and I was an hour and a half away from home. (There was also delays on my way home but you only asked for one thing.)