One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

reading about the possibility of hentai ban in Japan.
Legs feel like jelly after leg day. Can't even walk upstairs to the bathroom without a grimace.
Was planning a house warming party for today, but one of my best friends is sick so i had to reschedule.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Stripper came in and bought $150 shoes...paid in $1s.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/38059/730d13380589086.jpg
I'm so lascivious right now and he suddenly has a fucking flu...
I stepped on a lego. It hurt.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Parents Being anNoting fuckers
It was raining and that pretty much stopped any plans my parents had in going out for the mall or something.

=/
[color=#993300]Sorta....difficult situation
I dislike the fact that still there is no result of 12 Onaholes of Christmas ;c
I dislike people today.
[color=#993300]I..can't sort out how I'm feeling
[color=#993300]I..can't sort out how I'm feeling
Never again will I workout right after a fap. Hurts performance way too much.
I lack something to cuddle.
I need something to cuddle! Cherry isn't in my bed tonight and I find it difficult to sleep without wrapping my arms around something as that's the most comfy position for me these days.

I don't know where the fuck my body pillow went either so that's missing

Also, these "Teens Love Huge Cocks" ads at the bottom of every page is just getting on my nerves with every single version I've seen of that ad having "OMG I just fucked my brother in law!" Line at the bottom.
I... dislike... Insects... so fucking much...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Being continuously sick for the 5th day in a row...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My coworkers were right about the supervisor at work. Though it's not like I didn't believe them, I just had nothing against her myself as she'd not bullshitted about me like she had almost everyone else.

That changed today.

Apparently she tried pinning the consumption of an entire bag of sweets onto me and claimed that she saw me putting out stationary after specifically telling me not to.

• Bag of sweets were already nearly empty and she offered them to me. I had a few from the bag but certainly not the entire lot. Manager didn't care that they were eaten, just that she lied about it. Pretty petty fucking thing to lie about as well.

• There was no stationary to put out, it was all Craft shit. And she didn't tell me not to put out stationary, she told me not to worry about the shelves (which lacked said stationary) and to focus on clearing the trolley and boxes on the floor, which I did and cleared as best I could.

They didn't believe her as she's done it to everyone else which is why they asked me just to confirm their suspicions. I'm paranoid that I looked guilty as hell while denying it, mostly because I can't see my own face. But I was gobsmacked.

Cow.
I kept feeling like I was forgetting something Manga related, when I suddenly remembered.

I find it amazing that Shueisha has not fired Togashi after going on what, hundreds of hiatuses for extended periods of time. The manga started serializing in 98 and there's only 32 volumes. It's been 17 years since the first chapter of Hunter X Hunter and that's all we have.

I'm starting to feel insulted by now.
I'm all out of fucking whipped cream now :I