Monster Hunter Ultimate Thread

Kaimax Best Master-San
My copy has arrived~~`.`
Either I have godlike RNG luck, or plates drop way more often in MH4U? Is it just me getting one or two every other run? Ive gotten 4 total plates from 6 Gore Magala runs.
TurnTableFM wrote...
Either I have godlike RNG luck, or plates drop way more often in MH4U? Is it just me getting one or two every other run? Ive gotten 4 total plates from 6 Gore Magala runs.

probably the luck.

i won't call it godlike yet until you got some broken-as-fuck armor set/weapon that you managed to collect from lvl 100-140 guild quest.

or

getting even 1 Rajang Heart from a G rank Rajang.lol
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/EyaiCwl.jpg

So, this guy was running a White Fatalis set. I was like, dafuq?
There's a lot of hacking going on involving SD cards and 3DS games. Expect to see a lot of that online with this, Pokemon, etc.
But half the fun of MH is farming for parts. Also, HR5 sporting Bhanabra S and Titania for now.
I HAS MY COPY.

FUNLANCE AND CHARGE AXE MAINS.

WHY IS CHARGE AXE SO FUCKING FUN?
EmiyaKiritsugu wrote...
I HAS MY COPY.

FUNLANCE AND CHARGE AXE MAINS.

WHY IS CHARGE AXE SO FUCKING FUN?

BECAUSE IT HAS THE POWA!!

THE BIGGER YOUR ARTILLERY SKILL HAS,THE BIGGER IT HAS FOR DA EXPLOSIVE BIN DAMAGE!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Playing with Randoms are stupid as shit... >_>
-The usual hit the mounted monster
-Leader called to capture the monster...one guy killed it...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/QGxxC0z.jpg

Too strong for four hired hunters. Also, on a side note, HR 6 with full Pink Ian set and Titania.

Novacrystals DO NOT FUCKING EXIST. Been mining for about an hour now, and I have only gotten 2 so far.
Kaimax wrote...
Playing with Randoms are stupid as shit... >_>
-The usual hit the mounted monster
-Leader called to capture the monster...one guy killed it...

that's what i've been ranting before.lol.
Got up to Azure Rathalos in Caravan missions, farmed him a bit, and 1 tail away from making the set I realized I misread the skills. Thought it had sharpness (handicraft), but it has razor sharp (halves dulling rate). So, I've decided to say screw it and go for the guild quests since around HR5 it starts offering a lot of armor sets I like (like Barioth and Gore Magala).

Gotten up to two quests into HR3 this evening. That leaves 3 more in HR3, then the Urgent, then I hit high rank. Little worried once I get there, but overall HR4 doesn't look too bad compared to the likes of trying to hunt an Azure Rathalos while a Seregios ambushes you.
You guys are crazy knowledgable about all this.
Im just barely making it by, but I did make it to high rank online though.

But I feel theres just an assload left to learn and I still dont understand armors and skills.
Add meh
FC: 2637-9850-4661

HR7, farming all them HR7 fuckers for an HR7 armor set.
Holy fuck, that HR5 Urgent (or rather, 4 going into 5) against the Pink Rathian. She's bad enough by herself, but... SUDDENLY DEVILJHO!
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
It's almost been a week now since I purchased the game digitally. Pretty bullshit that I my New 3DS refuses to download it. After messing around with my firewall settings and connection settings I still get errors. Now download screen says 0 blocks required.

I just want to hunt down monsters with some of you. ;~;
Man I'm jealous of y'all. I'm moving out soon and need the cash cuz will be jobless for god knows how long, and I don't have a 3DS. Kinda don't wanna drop the money for it too cuz saving up mang.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
cruz737 wrote...
It's almost been a week now since I purchased the game digitally. Pretty bullshit that I my New 3DS refuses to download it. After messing around with my firewall settings and connection settings I still get errors. Now download screen says 0 blocks required.

Did you try doing it through other networks?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
artcellrox wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Yes.

University and local library.

I'm planning on formatting Micro SD for new 3ds. And then sending my account to my old 3ds.

Then I'm gonna try and download it again old 3DS. If it works, then issue will be with new 3DS's or specific brands of micro SD's.

Afterwards I'll transfer it back to new 3DS.

Formatting take forever though. Hopefully I'll be hunting by tomorrow.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
cruz737 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Yes.

University and local library.

I'm planning on formatting Micro SD for new 3ds. And then sending my account to my old 3ds.

Then I'm gonna try and download it again old 3DS. If it works, then issue will be with new 3DS's or specific brands of micro SD's.

Afterwards I'll transfer it back to new 3DS.

Formatting take forever though. Hopefully I'll be hunting by tomorrow.

Fingers crossed then.