What language(s) do you speak? =O

Cebuano(A dialect in the Philippines), Tagalog/Filipino apparently, English, a little Japanese.
I speak english, portuguese, french and a bit of spanish. ^^
I speak English and Vietnamese, but I also studied French and Latin , but in hindsight, I should have studied Spanish and Japanese.
only Indonesia and English . . .
Fluent in English, enough-to-survive Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish, bits of Japanese (thanks Chinese) and hopefully going to improve on the languages I've begun learning and get an opportunity to start on Korean.
Indonesian,Japanese(I'm still learning),Deutsch(I'm still practicing),English,Mandarin(I was) .
i know English, enough Spanish to carry a conversation, and a few words in Japanese, a few in French, tad of Russian, and a pinch of German.
Let's see...
English - First language, I'm best at English
French - Could carry a small, simple conversation
Japanese - enough to sound like I know Japanese
Spanish - a few words and phrases
German - a few words.
I can speak English, Mandarin, and a tiny bit of French.
German and english fluent, tiny bit of french, took 1 semester of japanese und can ask for a toilet in thai. In fall when university starts I'll learn thai, vietnamese and korean.
I can speak english and mandarin and a little bit of the branch dialects.
I'm an ABC (American born Chinese) except I'm actually Taiwanese..

I'm fluent in English and Mandarin, fully literate in both also~ To be honest though, my English is actually better than Chinese..
I can speak English(:O) ,Greek and i think i will stat taking on some japanese classes.
Well, I'm fluent in English and Chinese. I know a bit of Japanese and Spanish... maybe some Mandarin. I have pretty much forgotten how to read and write in Chinese though.
Gah... I didnt get to read all the post coz seriously its so many so i dunno if I hve some kababayan here! hehe anyways I can Speak fluently in English, Tagalog or Filipino [our main language] im also fairly good in Japanese and Spanish.
Same with Raven, cause I'm his ex-classmates

I'm still learning Japanese so I can read the untranslated Hentai

For Germany, I'm just try to learn it...

Chinese Languange, I have forgot it~
Fluently:
English,
Dutch,
German.

Basics:
French.

A couple a sentences:
Japanese,
Spanish.
Vietnamese first language, but not super fluent.

English second, very fluent.

Spanish third, still learning but enough to greet and talk to other people, but cannot carry a complicated conversation.
Hmmm...
basically I speak Indonesian...
Malay also included...
I can speak English fluently.
I can speak and understand Japanese but I still can't read most of the Kanjis..
I also learned Arabic...
English, Japanese, english backwards.. just for fun.