Guilty pleasures

I like Naruto fillers.
Rovencrone wrote...
watching Beyblade and Digimon whenever I get the chance...

This^
I watch an old Ep of Pokemon as well if it happens to be on TV... I still watch shitty Saturday morning cartoons... >.>
zachwolf wrote...
I like yaoi and yes i'm a dude

GAY FUCK
I BET YOU LIKE FURRIES TOO. GAY FURFAGS YIFF IN DOUBLE HELL
Quadratic wrote...
zachwolf wrote...

GAY FUCK

roflattackcopter
Guilty, avatar, now, yes, no, why?
Harmonian wrote...

You're asking too much of him. I don't think humanity will ever be able to answer so many questions at once.
Harmonian wrote...

hmm fakku didn't post my avatar so i had to redo it
Quadratic wrote...
zachwolf wrote...

GAY FUCK

technically I'm bisexual
zachwolf wrote...
Quadratic wrote...
zachwolf wrote...

GAY FUCK

technically I'm bisexual

I don't mind yaoi either
Rovencrone wrote...
zachwolf wrote...
Quadratic wrote...
zachwolf wrote...

GAY FUCK

technically I'm bisexual

I don't mind yaoi either

Technically, I am too.

Troll attempt, unsuccssful.
...or is it epic win?
Guilt hahaha, I feel no shame. Guilt and shame are mental concepts that will only tie you down once you get rid of them you wouldn't belive how free you feel. Banish guilt and shame from your mind and do what makes you feel good (as long as it's legal).
lolis and traps :(
ShadowWorld wrote...
Guilt hahaha, I feel no shame. Guilt and shame are mental concepts that will only tie you down once you get rid of them you wouldn't belive how free you feel. Banish guilt and shame from your mind and do what makes you feel good (as long as it's legal).

you want to banish me?
Haha, no Guilty Guardian you can stay, but you should become the guardian of sin instead because guilt is on its way out but sin will always remain.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
ShadowWorld wrote...
Banish guilt and shame from your mind and do what makes you feel good (as long as it's legal).

I think the hedonist approach is kinda BS.

Ever watched Sálo? I may be nitpicking here, but your statement doesn't take consent into consideration. But maybe that was a given on your side.

The legality of something doesn't determine anything; it's merely a certain standard imposed on us by higher authority. Remember when anal sex was illegal? So yeah.
And remember when killing minorities was official state policy (not in the US but think of Nazi Germany)?
What you're saying is true Nashrakh, but that was mostly in the past. Nowadays the laws are mostly just, there are still some messedup laws out there but not many. So for the porpose of what I was saying if you have consent and it's legal there shouldn't be any problems.
[list]
rape
lolis
lolis
lolis
lolis
tentacles
bondage
leather
monster girls
'stretching'
cum bath
gangbangs
gangrape
beastiality
lolis
+ traps, I love it when my cock gets confused.
[/list:u]

mostly corruption of pure and innocent things.

other than that,... nope. That's all of it I think.

Oh, and i secretly tie myself up in a bondage fashion sometimes. I only know about 4 or so knots/ techniques.

+ i have secret desires to F my sister...and cousin ( . .) i am a sick, sick, horny man.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
ShadowWorld wrote...
So for the porpose of what I was saying if you have consent and it's legal there shouldn't be any problems.

I think I went overboard there, sorry.

Well I mainly agree with you and legality aside, I think anything should be ok when two consenting adults agree to it. If you're alone and no one else is involved, then anything goes.

And yet, I still can't shake the feeling of embarrassment I'd feel when say, I was caught fapping. Strange :\
jmason Curious and Wondering
My guilty pleasure? The yuri anime/manga genre. ^_^