One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Dark Anon wrote...
suki888 wrote...
nothing much aside from a noise of our neighbor

I know the feeling there; every single day.

Constantly being told to be quiet and picked on for shit I have a right to stand up for myself.

I am sometimes noisy too. so i dont have the right to complain
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My appointment for the jobcentre is 2 hours earlier this morning because I have a Sector-Based Work Academy waste-of-time to attend.

And I procrastinated on my jobsearches all week so I'm doing it all in one go right now. Bright side is I did apply for 3 things this morning. Oh, and I just spilled coffee on my bed and some of it got on my laptop. Why the fuck did I leave my coffee on my makeshift mousemat? Now my bed and laptop are all sticky.
The fact that my inability to speak Mandarin has once again put me in a difficult situation.
Odamust wrote...
The fact that my inability to speak Mandarin has once again put me in a difficult situation.

请你让我帮助。但是如果你想我帮助你,我得知道你的情况。
Either way, I know, the language gap is awkward.

OT: Allergies suck
I just learnt the hentaifromhell.org is currently down and claims it is forbidden. I hope this version didn't get hacked...
It was slightly warmer than I'm comfortable with.
TAXES...
Calculating and paying them.
Can't fix the Ethernet cord I broke.
Wire connecting my monitor's buggered.

To get the monitor to stay on, I have to sacrifice the goat doused in a virgin's tears and cooked for 4 days alive on Mount Doom to get it to work.
[color=#9D0A0A]Punched my father in the face.[/color]
I didn't get enough sleep and have to go to work.
slow internet
Mixed up sugar with MSG
TOO. MUCH. SNOW.
Internet disconnects randomly, it has to do with the laptop (already checked the connection on my PS3 and other laptop and it's fine) and don't have any idea why it happens.
Mock interview today.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
The other day, I spent almost an hour straight breaking up and removing ice from the parking pad in the backyard.

And now it's covered with four inches of snow. Spring can't arrive soon enough.
I ran out of cheeto puffs in this bag and I have another one but I don't want to get up.
Had to do one too many favors for my friends