One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
A cold developed over the course of the day. I woke up fine, and as the day progressed I felt ever worse.

Right now I'm in bed with inflamed sinuses and snot pissing out my nose like a river.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Slept my day away (-_-')
I have reason to believe that I may be depressed.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300] Clogged the damn toilet
The steering wheel of the car that I borrowed is a little annoying. It has too much controls which I find bothersome.
Lost about 5Dollars today. So I was with no money on the other side of the city. 8 hours without eating.
Crappy weather.
I can't seem to get my computer chair to the right height.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
After coming home from the shop I'm always achey, tired and just want to relax. You can imagine my disdain then when I get home to find out that my mum's volunteered me to help the bloke buying our tumble dryer carry it to his car. I can barely stand up without being in pain let alone carry a fucking tumble dryer.

When he got here and she kept calling me over despite my protests. So I stood up and almost keeled over. Putting on my jeans were a bit of a task because I'd seized up. By the time I got them on he'd got it into his car. -_-
Bored as fuck
and I dun have any cannabis either

HOW FUN :DDDDD RIGHT GUISE

GUISE?!
i dropped a french fry. it got covered in ants.
Last day of spring break. Drove back to the dorm. Roommate is still being a bitch.

Bad day, man.
This happened yesterday but whatever.

So my girlfriend and I were both horny and started doing our thing in our usual hangout spot, she started to give me oral to get the juices flowing. Things were going swimmingly until I started feeling pain on the shaft of my penis, I told her to stop for a moment so I could check, and to my surprise I found that there was a bad scrape on my shaft. Of course I'm thinking it was just a vein in my penis being big, but it wasn't.

Needless to say, it turned into a scab today.
I made some chocolate pretzels that I can eat and share with a few people at work. When I offered some to two of my coworkers, they both refused saying "I'm on a diet" and "I hate pretzels"
After some convincing, they tried it, then ended up eating all.
I was really happy I made them eat and enjoy it until I found out there was absolutely nothing left for me...
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]My back, feet and head hurt.
I dislike the fact that most of the day I been reading instructions and manuals, and tutorials on the Visual Novel Program, and still have no ideal why I not able to change expressions. It's a damn headache
Not enought sleep and a headache.
OK, lets see.
Today, we had our finals and will still go on for about 2 more days.
Last friday, I forgot to take out my books from my locker.
So basically, I was fucked up since I didnt know what to study and I was too lazy to
write down notes on my notebook.
So what I did was, I slept early and went to school early.
*COMMENCE RAGING STUDY SESSION FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF*
Just when I was feeling good about myself, here comes the teacher.
Hands out the printouts. Checks everything.
EVERYTHING I STUDIED WAS NOT HERE.
I literally smashed my head towards my arm chair.
FML.
Because of construction, 1 trains are not running between 96St and 242St Van Cortlandt Park in both directions.
Because of construction, 2 trains are running on the local track.
Because of construction, 7 trains are not running between Times Square 42St and Queensboro Plaza in both directions.
Because of construction, 5 trains are not running.
Because of construction, 4 trains are running with delays in both directions.
Because of construction, 6 trains are running on the express track.

Nothing is fucking working. Thank you for your exceptional service, MTA. I now understand why you want to raise the train fare again.
It was too sunny today. I don't mind the heat, but there is a huge window next to my desk and the sunlight made me want to wear sunglasses as I looked at my monitor.