One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

It's pushing 100f and it's humid as heck.
[color=#A020F0]Couldn't stop sneezing all day.
Same old bullshit; same old results.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Have been tired all day long.
My "girlfriend" got a new girlfriend without telling me about it. Like wut
e.e asshole much? Goddaaammn

Funny thing is, she isn't even trying to cheat. She is uploading pics of them together on instagram.
My brother got butthurt over something really, really stupid while I was visiting him this morning.
Woke up with a slight hangover....
Want to take a piss, but it's too hot to leave my air conditioned room.
Someone got a paper lantern stuck in out tree and I had to take it out of said tree
I forgot that 1/2 of MAL are tards from /a/. I was going to have conversation but that only lasted 1 post.
Things between me and my crackwhore neighbor are getting worse; I don't trust her and I think she's up to no good. Also, my crackwhore neighbor above me has proven to be as vindictive as my next door neighbor. I need to move asap.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I had to get up at 10am so that way I was up before someone got here and he was only here for 5 minutes.
I won't see my love for three weeks after today.
Those I needed weren't there.
So tired from everything today...
Still haven't received my letter of reference from my boss in Toronto, makes me little angry :(
This fucking traffic means I won't be able to see my GF until it lets up! Frustrating as hell.
Accidentally swallowed a plum pit. Not looking forward to my next trip to the bathroom...
Well the fact I have to work on 4th of July...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
First week of my Work Experience.

Don't get me wrong, the people are nice (one is rather hot) and everything but I dunno, I just don't feel welcome there somehow.

The hot one actually makes conversation with me though, so that's nice.