One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

A pretty cute girl sat directly across from me while at the park so it was hard to avoid her. She was wearing a dress and her thighs looked really nice. Then her friend wearing some bland pair of pants with a horrible flower design sat across from her and blocked my view.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My sister's lack of patience or respect. Fuck, she drives me insane!
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]The magazine wasn't loaded
crackwhore neighbors made alot of noise in the morning
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Xbox live gold ended. I don't feel like renewing it. I may just move to playstation sometime soon anyways.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Neighbors were a bit rude to me yesterday.
Went on FB and saw something I didn't expect or want. Need to quit that site sooner or later
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I had to move this weekend, granted it was a good move. But the move caused me to miss out on making a couple hundred over the weekend. So with moving comes expenses and so I have higher expenses and lower income coming in right now. Bleh.
I dislocated my left wrist again.
I thought about how there are people that mispronounce 98% of the Japanese words they read on here. I thought about how the mispronunciations sounded and I cringed.
Hot outside and cannot jump into the pool out back cause in cleaning process....
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
one my internal HDD got full so having to move stuff to external HDD
My old university trying to make me pay for a fee that's entirely their fault.
[color=#993300]Stupidity of the coward
My social anxiety is playing up to the point where I can't talk to anyone without physically running off in fear. Stupid disorder...
DatYuriThough wrote...
My social anxiety is playing up to the point where I can't talk to anyone without physically running off in fear. Stupid disorder...

[color=#993300]Why hate it? I find it kinda cute rather, us Asians heheheh, we like it because it displays modesty
SneeakyAsian wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

[color=#993300]Why hate it? I find it kinda cute rather, us Asians heheheh, we like it because it displays modesty

It's kinda hard to be modest when I'm crying in the corner of a room because someone wanted to say hi. And I like to be social with people, it just makes it a lot harder to be social with people.

[size=10]B...But thanks for calling it cute...[/h]
I am about to cry cause cannot find the receipt with my Destiny beta code on it ;_;
My left wrist continues to get dislocated. Maybe I should put the splint back on?
DatYuriThough wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

It's kinda hard to be modest when I'm crying in the corner of a room because someone wanted to say hi. And I like to be social with people, it just makes it a lot harder to be social with people.

[size=10]B...But thanks for calling it cute...[/h]

[color=#993300]Can I hug you? At least through the internet? I swear I might have a hnnng attack, no offense

The important part is that you recognize the problem, now you just need to work towards it.

And I'm pretty sure people will understand, at least once you explain it to them. If not, they're probably not the kind of people you'd want to hang around anyways

OT: Too flipping busy to talk to anyone