Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

Bracket, best mecha I'm going to slot 10 mechs based on the most nominations by midnight tonight (if not tomorrow morning US Eastern Standard time) I'll then use a random order and pit them against one another in polls o…
di.fm Thumbnail
di.fm
GSC chearfull japan nendo saber/rin did anyone els buy this ? i got mine for my x-mas gift from my parents cuz i had alot of stuff order from ami ami already.
uverworld Thumbnail
uverworld Any uverworld fans here?
Studying Abroad in Japan... Help! Where do I begin. Born a U.S. Citizen with no Japanese Language training and have came across an opportunity to study in Japan at an accredited University. I have always dreamed of going …
what to drinks to serve at Christmas party this year Christmas is at my house all my friends coming. what do you guys drink on Christmas
Your little "rituals" when eating food Basically, we all have food that we enjoy. Wouldn't be human if you didn't enjoy a little something. But, are there any "rituals" you take when eating a certain food? Or do you just eat food different…
Courtesy or Respecting Others' Choice (What would you do?) Ok so I was on the bus coming home with some friends when an old man walks on I didn't see him so my friends told me to get up, as I was in the process of getting up the old man pushed me back down te…
For the girls: What would be your reaction? For example you have a friend that is perverted yet gentlemanly in the sense that whenever there's something wrong with your clothing(ex. your panty is already showing, butt crack is showing)he would …
Contraception Spoiler:…
Need to destroy a trinket from my last relationshit... lol notice the shit part? it's a leather bracelet with my and my ex's names on it... how should i destroy it!? i cant think of a way to do it!
Beavis and Butthead - The Return Thumbnail
Beavis and Butthead - The Return MTV has brought back Beavis and Butthead. The premiere was tonight. The show has been slightly updated; while Beavis and Butthead still make fun of music videos, the…
[ Locked ] The new nokia generations???? So, basically, how was it??? Is it better? or is the whole experience similar to the windows phone or is it unique??? Please answer!!! :D
Disk Image File Thumbnail
Disk Image File So I downloaded "Corpse Party" on a Disk Image file and got the "jpcsp-2394-windows-x86.7z" (emulator) so I can use it but there seems to be a pro…
Favourite Smell Your favourite smell. Can be anything. Me? You can call me psycho or anything, but I love the smell of blood the most, mostly the fresh one. Don't like it if it isn't fresh.
A Hidden Side? Recently, I've been spending time with a friend of mine who has called me out to dinner, a movie and to chit chat once or twice a week. One thing about her is that she's definitely a person who isn't …
Formula 1 2010 Thumbnail
Formula 1 2010 A bit late, but I noticed there's no thread for F1. Is no one besides me interested in Formula 1?
Your First Card Game? My First Card Game was Ultraman trading card... kinda old...still have them...er...made in Japan 1980... I wonder can i sell them???
Things you'd say if you were ever caught masturbating... 1.) "God doesn't have a problem with it and neither should you." 2.) "Did you knock?" (Obvious sarcasm) 3.) "Stop staring and hand me more lotion." Your turn.
Scientific areas that interest you? What areas of science Interest you the most? I would have to say quantum physics. Though i only just started really understanding a little bit of it, it is one of those things that c…