Stickies

Post Your Pics! i dont want to sound like a meany of an a$$...... why is it so hard for most of you to show you true self? i do it all the time. u dont need to hide it. were all friends …
[ Locked ] Request threads are not allowed Request threads of any form asking for help finding unlicensed/pirated content are not allowed anywhere on our forums: …

Topics

What makes a bad seperation? So I was just curious, what makes a break up a bad one? Is it the fact that you both had a fight? you didn't agree on things? or she cheated and you left with a sour taste in your mouth? I…
I want Vocaloids. Hey,I've been searching Vocaloid song and I hope there's people with same interest with me knows more. Tell me the song's name and the singer.
Cheap figures! Thumbnail
Cheap figures! Please help!! I have no clue as to find a place to start buying moderately cheap figures! I have yet to buy a single figure and any suggestions would help. Google works yes but…
Variations of the Push UP If you can not afford exercise equipment or a gym membership; try these variations of the push up for arm strength, chest development and core strength. http://thebestlist.menshealth.com/n…
Not Oxygen I Breathe Carolina Thumbnail
Not Oxygen I Breathe Carolina First hear this band i thought this is owlcity but then i realize it's not owlcity... OWLCITY >> TURN TO PUNK>>> WTF...! i serach it ... and what the heck is this.... …
Rammstein, April, Tampa Chances are there are people on here who are Rammstein fans and people from the Tampa area in Florida (USA obviously). Anyone going to the concert in April? Want to meet up if so and all that other st…
Candy and Chocolate?! ZOMG! i cant believe nobody posted this topic yet. :O lol just wonder what your favorite candies are. if you dont like candy jus…
homosexual harassment Okay while I was looking through the internet and something gay caught my eye,then memories came flooding into my mind,a bad one that is I recalled when I was about 12 or 13.. I was alone …
If Your Junk Could Talk I recently saw an film called Chatterbox about a woman who becomes famous for having a talking/singing vagina. What would you do if your private parts developed a mind of their own? (added) or what wo…
Ooooohhhhhh, Never get this old..... This is my favorite theme song of the field of FF series...!
Hard drive problem I am building a system and when I get to the step where you install the OS I get this …
Favorite chill-out songs I was wondering what songs you guys listen to when you're just lazing about with nothing to do... …
Death Nightmare Okay so, I had this nightmare where it all starts real nice and happy until it gets dark and it starts to actually get scary. So I remember that I was around my old neighborhood(I don't l…
Van Canto I recently found out about those guys. My taste in music is so confused right now. A cappela... metal band? from Germany. Yeah I don't even. Their only actual instrument are dr…
Android System Is Not Responding HELP! So when i woke up today, i checked my android tab and as i noticed it said Process system not responding, i have to choices, wait or force close. I have no idea what happened, when i restart it with t…
Most common place to fap With all these fapping and masturbation threads I came up with a new one. We already have one on weirdest place to fap. what about where you usually fap. Do you fap in the shower, on your bed, in the …
youtubedownloader - spigot Anyone hit by this spigot search engine before? popped up after I downloaded youtubedownloader. I think its a trojan so I deleted it from my computer and registry and uninstalled you…
[ Poll ] Facial Hair; Beard or no Beard? I wonder how many of you have facial hair and your thoughts on it and stuff like what you use to shave or something... I dunno... For girls... Do you like a man with facial hair? Like it s…
[ Poll ] Does crying turn you on? I've noticed that a lot of hentai have the girls crying during sex. And by crying I mean more like bawling and have tears leaking from eyes, mouth, everywhere. Why is this so appealing? What do you th…