Minecraft

I bought minecraft just the other day, definitely worth the money. Anybody know of some good multiplayer servers (no griefing, whitelisting, etc...)?
Tegumi "im always cute"
Cormac: Singleplayer?
Tegumi wrote...
Cormac: Singleplayer?

Yeah, that's all I play. Why do you ask?
Tegumi "im always cute"
No particular reason.
Play multiplayer, you butt.
So far i am playing teh free classic version to see how it will do on my labtop I mentioned before. so far it fairs well. i am in love with minecraft, and i am eager to buy it. Though i don't like playing it alone. got bored after a 30minutes and wanted to play it like co-op so I went to classic multiplayer and enjoyed it alot more
Wow cormac that's a pretty cool find a portal on it's own
Arinaz wrote...

Is that really true? Not saying you're lying, but I've never heard about portals being able to spawn by themselves. Ofc that might just be a feature I dun know about.
Ethil wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

Is that really true? Not saying you're lying, but I've never heard about portals being able to spawn by themselves. Ofc that might just be a feature I dun know about.

It was the work of Israphel!
Badguy wrote...
Ethil wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

le gasp!

... Does that mean his map is gonna start filling up with sand now? (if you've seen the later episodes you'll know what I mean =))
Oh shi- got to watch later episodes now.
The portals lead to the Netherland don't they?
I´m soooo in love with Minecraft. The best Sandbox Game ever (sry gta but you´ve got no diamond pickaxe´s) in my opninion, its just so awesome that you can do all the shit you want to. When i first saw it I kinda was like "Wtf is going on with the Graphics?" but in the first 5 minutes of gaming i became sheer addicted just like anybody else. Currently building my own singleplayer Town because i haven´t found i nice server yet. Only 2 things are kinda .... pissing me of: First of all Creepers. Goddamn Creepers. Nuff said. And 2nd that my Nether Portal is such a freaking asshole! Going in, chlling in the nether then going out and coming out in some freaking random Ice dessert in the middle of nowhere. Well but besides that the game is absolutly GREAT!!! ALL HAIL NOTCH!
Taking apps for 2-3 more people.
killnight wrote...
ALL HAIL NOTCH!

Son of Notch be praised. We must attend our Notching's at The Holy Church of the Golden Record in Mistral City, Minecraftia.
Tegumi wrote...
No particular reason.
Play multiplayer, you butt.

I'll try to remember to do that.

Ethil wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

I built a portal, but it's right next to my house. I'll try to see where the one in the screen shot goes, it might be a glitch or something.

Badguy wrote...

That's what I thought when I saw it.
I have a question. How can I make big beds in minecraft?
Minecraft is fun, if your willing to spend a ton of money on it

The game itself is about 20 sum dollars, i don't remember exactly, but honestly playing by yourself is kind of boring and meaningless, so what you end up doing eventually is joining a multiplayer server

There are free servers but I recommend avoiding them as it turns out most of them are full of dick wads and complete idiots. Mods are given way to much power, like you could have spent half a year building something and BOOM permanent ban, and you cant even defend yourself as you cant ever log back into the server. I personally have been banned from at least 8 servers, because as soon as any of the many mods has a slight small problem or gets jealous of something you achieved.... Ban, and there goes a fraction of your life.

Joining a pay server costs money obviously, and it can become a gruesome experience to try to find he right pay server as it comes out of your wallet each time. Personally I dislike many things about Minecraft, and i feel that to have a fun experience in a game with such low res graphics should be free at all levels.

So yea, just remember this when you play Minecraft, or just about any online game for that matter, there's no democracy or refunds, and in minecrafts case, you wont like 90% of the people you meet (this game is full of immature kid, trolls, chaos causers, grammar nazi's, flamers, jealous idiots ect.)

you have been warned
You know as time goes on, I think you did deserve the name Wailing Fountain.

Also
>20 bucks
>expensive

Niggawhat.jpg
Badguy wrote...
You know as time goes on, I think you did deserve the name Wailing Fountain.

Also
>20 bucks
>expensive

Niggawhat.jpg

Insert racist image fail?

I live in america, all we do here is complain

regrettably sorry
Tegumi "im always cute"
>get banned from 8 servers
>complain about all those other douchebags

Forum Image: http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo7/Tegumi/1183445400610.jpg