Minecraft

KLoWn wrote...
Just bought it last night and i have to admitt it started out rather boring tbh, probably since i've been watching too much Yogscast and they always gets the most mundane task to seem like a fuckin grand adventure, but with that said, after i got settled in and started my first project, a big hole in the ground, everything became much more fun.
Even though i get constant DC's for some reason, which is really fuckin annoying.

*Edit*
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/-KLoWn-/Smilies/bow.gif @ number 1, seriously.
Also, i'd say he has a wee bit too much free time.

I hear Nvidia cards can't stay in Far fog for very long or they will crash don't know if that is true personally but I've seen it happen while watching someone stream it and I have an ATI card it goes far without a problem don't know any other reason why it would crash cause it never crashed on me yet
I'm an nVidia user and haven't had a problem, yet. May happen to certain models or something, though.
yeah I was thinking that also cause this one guy I know has an nVidia and every time he puts it on far it would crash after 2 minutes and it is a good card so he plays it on normal
Hentanize wrote...

Oh god that last creation, there's like a huge gap between #2 and #1

# 1 took 93.6 million blocks....good lord.
Forum Image: http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/animatinginminecraftp1.gif

Gif minecraft style.
Arinaz wrote...
yeah I was thinking that also cause this one guy I know has an nVidia and every time he puts it on far it would crash after 2 minutes and it is a good card so he plays it on normal

This actually seems to work, thnx for the tip. +rep.
Just sucks that everything is fuckin wrapped in fog now..
KLoWn wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

As in in-game fog? Press F to fog/unfog. Unless you mean something else entirely, at which point I don't know what to do <_<'
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
SurvivorType wrote...
KLoWn wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

As in in-game fog? Press F to fog/unfog. Unless you mean something else entirely, at which point I don't know what to do <_<'

He knows, just that his video card seems to have troubles loading far distances.

His problem is resolved on DC, just he dislikes Fog control.
@Hentanize very nice it reminds me that I have to watch more one piece

and no problem Klown I'm glad my advice worked having the fog on full makes me think of a movie I once saw
Minecraft Beta 1.4

* Added tameable wolves * Added cookies
* Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position
* New Minecraft logo * Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder
* Spiders will no longer trample crops
* Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements

While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.
Has anyone had luck finding the wolves?

I am on my friends server and cant seem to find any!!!

Linked to me on skype via 1 space cowboy
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
Jesus.

That video made me want to go play this game again. I'm curious as to just how long that took to create.

All I've managed to do is move a mountain. I decided I no longer wanted it there, so I cut the fucker down with pickaxes and shovels. Takes too long to make Dynamite...
If you play on single player, I suggest using this mod:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=100267#currentdownloads

Instant Mine makes quick work of everything.
Chaogod wrote...
Has anyone had luck finding the wolves?

I am on my friends server and cant seem to find any!!!

Yes I've found at least two wolves so far on this one server I go to but I had no bones atm haha
I don't know why people are having problem finding wolves, to me they are as easy as finding a pig.

Also so it's bones you have to give them? I was trying to give them pork lolol
I found a brown sheep can't wait to see more
I really want payed Minecraft now.

I'd make a Mega Tank.
ExESGO wrote...
I really want payed Minecraft now.

I'd make a Mega Tank.

You can make da cannons fire :P
Can anyone recommend a good server? My current one is being a bitch.