Minecraft

Saw that coming.
I swear to God, I'll finish my house before New Years!
Im good with the reschedule, it gives me time to finish up Dead Island co-op before starting with something else.
1.8 IS LIVE!!!! they changed teh way enderman looks but I thinks its better...all they need is a better sound for him. Also I'm looking for 10 people for my new server once they allow 1.8 update and its going to be all survival and no items and shit just basic bukkit commands like /home and /tp and all that shit so PM me if your interested we use skype to chat so hope to see some new faces!

Best things to find when you leave your house :3
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/Shawn2005X/2011-09-14_074334.png
So, can't help but notice, at least in Creative mode, that monsters are far more common.

I was playing on stream a couple of hours ago, and had not one, but two, Creepers totally ruin my day.

Details.

Seriously though, they are everywhere. It is kinda creepy. I was swarmed by a group of Skeleton Archers and Spiders just out my house earlier that stream.
I love what they have done with Minecraft, I am completely satisfied with the update.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
Sneakyone wrote...
I love what they have done with Minecraft, I am completely satisfied with the update.

AGREED
I am loving the new update.
Finally some more shit to do in Minecraft!
god I love minecraft, but this lag after teh 1.8 update. its changing my veiws. v.v I cannot get past teh 5mineute marker without it lagging tio the point where my whole laptop freezes. hopefully soon I can get the main computer that is more suited to play games, fixed. then I can play and host a private server for my minecraft friends.
GamingNerd wrote...
god I love minecraft, but this lag after teh 1.8 update. its changing my veiws. v.v I cannot get past teh 5mineute marker without it lagging tio the point where my whole laptop freezes. hopefully soon I can get the main computer that is more suited to play games, fixed. then I can play and host a private server for my minecraft friends.

Or more like hopefully an official release will be out soon. The funny thing is, this game shouldn't not be so RAM intensive, even for a Flash game. There coding is just so sloppy in the beta, there are so many unnecessary memory leaks, that memory is just bleeding through.

Once the game is optimized, there will be a lot more older, and less powerful systems, that should be able to play Minecraft without issue.
i haven't tried the new beta version yet...
Check out the 1.9 pre-release...fucking win....all I can say is....nether castle.....make me wanna

____━━____┓━╭━━━━━╮

____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━━^

____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕†¿†¿Â­Â­Â­Â­â—•ï½¡|

____━━____━━╰O--O-O--O
This game is whack as hell now. So much crazy new stuff. I do enjoy the game, just not nearly as much as most people.
Anyone have some servers to recommend? Maybe one with some Fakku members on it?
Dunno when i'll start playing again but i might as well ask now.
I would like the information too. I've been looking for a server. There is a particular server I'm looking to get on, but this guy takes whitelisted to a tee. He's extremely picky on who he lets in the server and I only just met him a couple of days ago. But... their server looks so amazing. >.
I have a server me and a cpl friends play on : / more people would be more then welcome to join
just watched g4 tv's xplay today. they did an interveiw with notch and he said that the full version of teh game will be released november 18th of this year. can anyone confirm this?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I can't find mineman, where is he?
Tegumi "im always cute"
Looks like people are looking for servers. Our server recently updated to support 1.8 so I'd like to extend an invitation for any interested to come join. Please PM me.

Please note though that we have specific rules regarding what you are and aren't allowed to do; if you are not willing to follow them, then you need not bother apply.
Tegumi wrote...
Looks like people are looking for servers. Our server recently updated to support 1.8 so I'd like to extend an invitation for any interested to come join. Please PM me.

Please note though that we have specific rules regarding what you are and aren't allowed to do; if you are not willing to follow them, then you need not bother apply.

Would you post the rules in a post here so you aren't having people waste your time asking/applying who aren't going to be interested in following them?