Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

[30-07-2010] [Potage] Kago no Naka no Kanojo Thumbnail
[30-07-2010] [Potage] Kago no Naka no Kanojo Title: 籠の中の彼女~カ・ゴ・カ・ノ~ Romaji/English: Kago no Naka no Kanojo ~KA. GO. KA. NO.~ Release Date: 30-07-2010
The obligatory What did you buy this week thread?! So post here if you bought some game this week. Usually is a new release but can be anything really. Just got Dirt 2 resently when it was on sale in Steam.... That is all.
Baldr Bullet Revellion Thumbnail
Baldr Bullet Revellion -This game is not translated- Getchu …
RDR Undead Nightmare On October 26th, the Undead Nightmare will be unleashed upon the world of Red Dead Redemption, with an entirely new single-player storyline, as well as brand new multiplayer content. Seemi…
help on final fantasy 7 so, right now im on disc 2 i just finished the part where i end up escaping that city witht the big ass cannon via airship. through out the dialouge the characters where talking about how now we must …
[F&C] Canvas 1 + 2 + 3 [H-Game] Canvas DVD Edition …
[Broom Handle][MU] Koi to Mizugi to Taiyo to Thumbnail
[Broom Handle][MU] Koi to Mizugi to Taiyo to This game is not translated …
[Atelier Kaguya][MU] Kirari☆Nangoku Komugiiro Thumbnail
[Atelier Kaguya][MU] Kirari☆Nangoku Komugiiro This game is not translated …
"To every puzzle, there's an answer." by H. Layton Thumbnail
[ Poll ] "To every puzzle, there's an answer." by H. Layton I just played the third Professor Layton game of the series, The Unwound Future, and I'm baffled once again. The story lines in tHose games are just so wEll set up. But this was puzzling m…
Mahou to H no Kankei Thumbnail
Mahou to H no Kankei -This game is not translated- Getchu …
Recettear - "Capitalism, ho!" Thumbnail
Recettear - "Capitalism, ho!" From the creators of Chantelise. The game's Home Page Recettear may be purchased from Steam, Impulse or Gamer…
Minori x MangaGamer x No Name Losers So according to sankaku, Minori (known for VNs like …
Sakaagari Hurricane - Let's Pile Up Our School!! Thumbnail
Sakaagari Hurricane - Let's Pile Up Our School!! "Takumi transfers to a new high school where Yukari, his old friend, goes. He visits the school for preview and meets a girl there. On the next day, when he goes to school, there is that girl in his c…
Tremulous Any players? If you dont know what's tremulous.. Google.
Shadows of The Damned Now this is a dream team – Suda 51 (Killer 7, No More Heroes) and Shinji Mikami (Re
Delta! -Onedari Tenshi to Hitotsuyane no Shita- Thumbnail
Delta! -Onedari Tenshi to Hitotsuyane no Shita- -This game is not translated- Getchu …