World of Tanks

sakabato24 World Warrior
I personally like the Chi-Nu Kai a lot. It's doesn't excel in anything in particular for its tier, but from my personal viewpoint on it, it's a jack of all trades, which makes it a very good grinder for anything you need.
I never played it, but as far as stats go, I would say the Chi-Nu Kai is more of a cardboard sniper. It lacks the speed and agility, everyone and their mother can pen it almost anywhere, so the best bet is to stay at a distance and abuse the gun, which is the tank's best feature.

Anyway, I'm finally making progress with the T30. My winrate still sucks but the satisfaction of brutalizing end-tier opponents is all that matters.

...that said, the accuracy of that thing is just bad, a small buff would be appreciated.
I'm surprised you didn't go with the ISU-152 pihip, you don't know the joy of shooting tier 6's with a BL-10.

Also, thoughts wise on the Chi-nu-kai, it's distinctly average, not jack of all trades average, just stats wise borderline alright and mediocre. For a tier 5 prem you could grind in it needs to be something you won't grow tired of playing imho.
Rovencrone wrote...
I'm surprised you didn't go with the ISU-152 pihip, you don't know the joy of shooting tier 6's with a BL-10.

To be honest, I don't feel the urge. Driving a T29 with a sort-of-BL-10 is far more enjoyable than standard tank destroyer camping, though I can imagine that when top tier and with a good map, ISU is a face wrecker.

Then again, a friend of mine owns an ISU and is grinding for the BL-10, so I bet he will have some fun when he unlocks it.

By the way, currently I'm grinding the British heavy line. The Churchills were plain garbage so I half-skipped them, but I have some hopes for the Caernarvon.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Was killing time today and playing WoT for a with my Maus, and this was one of the games :

Spoiler:

Was surprised that I dealt the most damage on my team as well as adsorbed 7800 damage due to armor. Really close match though.

Forum Image: http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/sakabato24/shot_004_zps80354908.jpg

Forum Image: http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/sakabato24/shot_005_zps4b67760d.jpg
...well. After what's probably been the worst five days EVER in my WoT experience, and considering that I'm a bit tired of paying to play, I'll pull the plug and try something else.

Dunno if I'll pick the game up again, so cya kthxbai.
Well, been quite a while since I've posted here. Been playing quite a bit, and I do say that I have gotten quite better. Currently, my highest tier tanks are the KV-4 and the Super Pershing. I've unlocked the IS-3, but need to farm some creds to buy the bastard, and I've almost unlocked the Tiger II.

Slowly building xp for the SFL V and Jpanther, and recently got the SU-152 and SU-100M1, still grinding the Chi-Nu, bloody hate the thing, while I'm also trying to grind the T-34 and the Type t-34 at the same time. Finally got the Chaffee, and I've recently unlocked the tier 6 French artillery.

I say I'm doing fairly well so far, now that schools started up again, a lot of the uber bad players have gotten off, so I've been having a lot of fairly good matches.
dragonsheart967 wrote...
I say I'm doing fairly well so far, now that schools started up again, a lot of the uber bad players have gotten off, so I've been having a lot of fairly good matches.

That explains why I had such a bad time before taking a cooldown.

Anyway, right now I'm trying to pick the game up again sloooowly, since I still feel it's better to pour as little money as possible, and as few times as possible.

Even though I unlocked a lot of stuff here and there, right now I only have a Black Prince, a VK 45.02 Ausf. A and a T30 in the garage, and since I'm very low on credits I'll have to make do with those for a while. Currently my main objective would be the Caernarvon, but it's not a priority.
SpecterK ECCHI HENTAI MASTER
Love this game. Been playing for a few weeks now. Any fellow Pz.Kpwf Hydraulic drivers out there?
pihip wrote...
dragonsheart967 wrote...

That explains why I had such a bad time before taking a cooldown.

This unfortunately doesn't apply when you have to go to work from morning to evening anyways =P
So yeah, just found out about the news of the T49 LT.

The little bastard.

This fucking thing is gonna have a 152mm. Thing is gonna cause some grief. Your thoughts?
I was browsing the WoT blog out of boredom, and I noticed a thing that will be implemented in patch 9.3: every tank from Tier 8 onwards that has a frontal transmission (the German tanks, T28, etc.) will NOT catch on fire if shot there, dunno if it'll still deal engine damage.

I'm happy about this, I really am, and I'm also angry that this was announced only after I decided to quit. Having a monster E 75 in my garage was one of my wet dreams. ;_;
A buddy told me that you need to grind for upgrades for your tank or just buy them so... is it like that?
sakabato24 World Warrior
Finally decided to go the USA med branch with the Pershing. Finishing up the grind for the T20 though, which it's an okay med. Long reload time on the top tier gun, but great pen for it's tier and size. Hopefully the Pershing will be fun.
Saint Law wrote...
A buddy told me that you need to grind for upgrades for your tank or just buy them so... is it like that?

Pretty much, you get your tank as a stock, as in a pre-set loadout of equipment. You play matches, earn xp, and spend those to upgrade certain modules for the tank, such as your engine or tracks, which affects the performance of your tank, and guns tend to get better as you upgrade(in higher tiers, guns tend to even out in performance, so it turns into a preference). Each tank has a tree for the modules, so you can have the stock engine, and two other engines you have to unlock to get to the next tank. As such, you need to unlock these in order.

Before you start the game, I suggest watching some tips for the game on youtube, considering some of the mechanics are never explained int eh actual game.
This is a fun game but can get very repititive. At least there are extra game modes like soccer and rally that are different.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Happy New Year~

Forum Image: http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/sakabato24/shot_006_zpse54fef2b.jpg
What is it with an entire team going lemming train to one particular area? I have often gone into random battles where I decide to go to a flank only to find out moments later or when I die that I was the only one to go to a flank. -.- SO freaking frustrating when this happens, as you know you will encounter the enemy in that area. But being unable to stand ground cause your t-28 russian medium is a stick of butter to the hot knives the enemy is wielding, or your pz1c won't pen the heavy armor the kv1 has as he derps you with his 122mm the instant he sees you.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
GamingNerd wrote...
What is it with an entire team going lemming train to one particular area? I have often gone into random battles where I decide to go to a flank only to find out moments later or when I die that I was the only one to go to a flank. -.- SO freaking frustrating when this happens, as you know you will encounter the enemy in that area. But being unable to stand ground cause your t-28 russian medium is a stick of butter to the hot knives the enemy is wielding, or your pz1c won't pen the heavy armor the kv1 has as he derps you with his 122mm the instant he sees you.

The derp gun on the Kv1 isnt always proccing though, i myself used all available guns, and the 122mm unly proccs about 50% of all shots fired. I do agree on the armor part, but also, next agreement is with the lemming trains.
I guess people are just afraid of flanking nowadays cause the number of TDs incresed by a damn lot over the past 6 months. Moreover, since the Waffentraeger E-100 series was introduced.
Been wanting to share this with the world. I find match making broken at times. Why you may ask? Here you go.

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/GyYIR3k.jpg

A tier 1 t1 tank in a tier 5 match. Nvr stood a chance and was the first to die, in the first minute