World of Tanks

Like, commanding a small platoon of artillery pieces? They could implement it so arty players play from a strictly top down view perhaps, in order to move their vehicles, though they'd have to stay together or else a good micromanaging player would be pretty op.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Rovencrone wrote...
Like, commanding a small platoon of artillery pieces? They could implement it so arty players play from a strictly top down view perhaps, in order to move their vehicles, though they'd have to stay together or else a good micromanaging player would be pretty op.

Pretty much.

A barrage of 4 arty shells from GW Typ E in a straight line will leave an impression.

Or Nerf the HE damage, Up the rate of fire that provides constant shell barrage.

That would be a battlefield.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/retsocgb644jsob/20130823_1143_usa-T32_33_fjord.wotreplay

This game was great fun. We ended up losing and I was afk at the beginning because a package arrived. But that defense at the end was just lol.
3k damage, nice.

Speaking of which, i had a training with my friend.

KV-2 vs SuperPershing.

He won, since in close range fight i managed to suicide due to he splash....

I had a battle video of it somewhere....

Cant find it....
Data Zero wrote...
3k damage, nice.

KV-2 vs SuperPershing.

Cant find it....

Were you firing AP/Heat rounds with the 152 or were you using the 107? HE seems incredibly inefficient against the space armor of a SP. The KV-2 armor is pretty piss poor too and a SP 90mm shouldn't have any problem penning it.
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
3k damage, nice.

KV-2 vs SuperPershing.

Cant find it....

Were you firing AP/Heat rounds with the 152 or were you using the 107? HE seems incredibly inefficient against the space armor of a SP. The KV-2 armor is pretty piss poor too and a SP 90mm shouldn't have any problem penning it.

He aimed at my gun. I did steady damage of 200 points + i detracked him with every shot. 152mm ofc.

Only HE.

Since the AP is 107 mm of pen. ANd thats the Gold AP. 152 HEAT got removed yo.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1811707-RJ2A5RC.jpg

malinovka is birthplace to Light tank mastery badges. Not enough people try scouting the bushline west of the field. I'm not complaining.

Speaking of KV-2's, also got my mastery in that today as well XD
Its just epic trollgunz on wheelz

That gun scares anyone.
Slamming shermans in the side for all 750 hp is endless fun. Also two shotting togs =P
Rovencrone wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1811707-RJ2A5RC.jpg

malinovka is birthplace to Light tank mastery badges. Not enough people try scouting the bushline west of the field. I'm not complaining.

Speaking of KV-2's, also got my mastery in that today as well XD

Wuss.

I got mine on amx 12t by shooting the enemy until they stop moving.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/kalawg.jpg
Forum Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/dqg60w.jpg
Forum Image: http://i40.tinypic.com/ehgqxw.jpg

Oh yeah!

Normally I just afk for first minute or three then I wake up and look for holes in the enemy lines and peel off my team to start rising havoc. I spot a isolated heavy? It goes bye bye to me.

Then stay invis as I sneak in to flank the enemy sides.

Then at like endgame.. there's alot of wounded and near death tanks, I go in and autoclip them in a row.

I think I killed a kv-5, KT, KT, and a IS-3 on the hill on malinovka just like that, they panicked as they saw me coming up. Six shells in a clip was enough to kill them all without taking a hit in return xD
Depending on the map my AMX tactics change a bit. On city maps such as ruinberg or himmelsdorf I enjoy wolfpacking the mediums early game albeit passively so, and watch for openings as the match develops.

On open maps like Malinovka or Murovanka if there is a lack of fast scouts on the enemy team I can usually set up and spot for a good portion of the match til the game develops.

Imo sitting in base waiting is something I'd rarely ever do since most maps offer you some active role from the very start, even if you have to wait for the battle to develop.
Rovencrone wrote...
Depending on the map my AMX tactics change a bit. On city maps such as ruinberg or himmelsdorf I enjoy wolfpacking the mediums early game albeit passively so, and watch for openings as the match develops.

On open maps like Malinovka or Murovanka if there is a lack of fast scouts on the enemy team I can usually set up and spot for a good portion of the match til the game develops.

Imo sitting in base waiting is something I'd rarely ever do since most maps offer you some active role from the very start, even if you have to wait for the battle to develop.

Well, AMX 12t is not much of a scout since the acceleration is slow as hell.

I use it to mop up the area or harass and supress the enemy till backup arrives.

It depends on the map.
I run non prem fuel over fire extinguishers in my amx 12t and it helps. It's useful to put that 380m + binocs view range to use when given the chance, and yeah it is quite map dependent.
Rovencrone wrote...
I run non prem fuel over fire extinguishers in my amx 12t and it helps. It's useful to put that 380m + binocs view range to use when given the chance, and yeah it is quite map dependent.

Same here.

You stop for once and you end up murdered.

But i dont use binocs.

or any of the extras to be honest >_>

going multiple trees at the same time costs money.
I actually did a massive grind during the event last month that had half off equipment and bought myself dozens of equipment, specifically vent3's,vert stabs/gld's and a couple binocs since moving them around is a hassle.
Rovencrone wrote...

Its slow.

Inaccurate as hell so i specced mine out for gunning enemies instead of scouting.
VSTAB, GLD, and Camo net so i can hide.

Amx 13 90 is a moderate improvement over amx 12t but has that infamous french inaccuracy. Even when you're moving at 5 km/h you risk alot by shooting. XD

French traits = derpy fire control systems in wot. It wont' be a exaggeration to say they're more inaccurate than the kv-2. I nail lots of shots on kv-2. I miss my kv-2, will be buying it back in future.
Callonia wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...

Its slow.

Inaccurate as hell so i specced mine out for gunning enemies instead of scouting.
VSTAB, GLD, and Camo net so i can hide.

Amx 13 90 is a moderate improvement over amx 12t but has that infamous french inaccuracy. Even when you're moving at 5 km/h you risk alot by shooting. XD

French traits = derpy fire control systems in wot. It wont' be a exaggeration to say they're more inaccurate than the kv-2. I nail lots of shots on kv-2. I miss my kv-2, will be buying it back in future.

I dont agree with accuracy.

Theyre decent. Nowhere near perfection but better than russian ones.
Speaking of Russians, they confirmed that they will nerf the KV-1S derpgun - no more 122mm boomstick from patch 8.9 onwards, they'll substitute it with a new 100mm and the 85mm used on the T-34-85.

Source.
pihip wrote...
Speaking of Russians, they confirmed that they will nerf the KV-1S derpgun - no more 122mm boomstick from patch 8.9 onwards, they'll substitute it with a new 100mm and the 85mm used on the T-34-85.

Source.

Woop!

finally some balance in tier 6.

The KV-1S was like a brick wall
I thought Serb and the other dev were still going at it. Even with the 100mm though that puts it on par with the other tier 6 heavies regardless. I'm about to get the T150 wrapping up my KV2 grind and I have a feeling that it'll be the better platform for players who enjoy reliable angled armor.