World of Tanks

Data Zero wrote...
CAnt find you.

I'm not logged in atm, and I changed the username less than a hour ago, apparently it takes time for the game to change everything. Anyway, I don't play this late in the night (it's past 11 pm here), I'm too fried to be even remotely efficient. :U

EDIT: Just got a mail from WG, it takes up to two weeks for the username to change in-game. Oh well.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
CAnt find you.

I'm not logged in atm, and I changed the username less than a hour ago, apparently it takes time for the game to change everything. Anyway, I don't play this late in the night (it's past 11 pm here), I'm too fried to be even remotely efficient. :U

EDIT: Just got a mail from WG, it takes up to two weeks for the username to change in-game. Oh well.

Lol.

Anyway tank skinning can suck. IF you hunt details, prepare for pain.
We need some more NA love =P.

Could always make a re roll EU account I guess
Ok, username changed on the client as well. They were surprisingly quick. :P

Anyway, a bit late but I have to agree with Callonia - if they ever add stuff from Girls und Panzer to WoT, make it available on every server. Running the T34 with Kay as the commander, Naomi as the gunner and Alisa as the radioman would be epic.
pihip wrote...

Anyway, a bit late but I have to agree with Callonia - if they ever add stuff from Girls und Panzer to WoT, make it available on every server. Running the T34 with Kay as the commander, Naomi as the gunner and Alisa as the radioman would be epic.

It would, but at the same time i want kick many of the tank crews ass for being dipshits.

And SerB, well, i dont think it will happen from company, check the mods.
Just lost a ridiculously close game with my T32. I had the situation til the final player who was an average player in an Indien Panzer. We eventually got locked down into a sidescraping battle down a long alleyway, and I could not for the life of me penetrate his turret cheeks with my 105's 252mm of pen.
pihip wrote...

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/183240-087-girls-und-panzer-world-of-tanks-the-anime-mod-collection/

You're welcome.
Voice mods, crew mods, tank skins, music mods related to GuP.
Rovencrone wrote...
Just lost a ridiculously close game with my T32. I had the situation til the final player who was an average player in an Indien Panzer. We eventually got locked down into a sidescraping battle down a long alleyway, and I could not for the life of me penetrate his turret cheeks with my 105's 252mm of pen.

As someone might say

Forum Image: http://lolpics.se/pics/75453.jpg

Shot @ the mantlet.

It isnt as strong as it should be.
So, after some thoughts into the matter, I'm taking an indefinite break from World of Tanks. I kept doing silly things that cost me more money that I would've wanted, and it was becoming more an obsession than a way to relax. I'm a bit sad, the game is fun and worth playing, but in my current state I keep doing silly things, best to cool down for a while.

Do keep me up with updates though, especially about the upcoming patches, I'd appreciate it a lot. :)
pihip wrote...
So, after some thoughts into the matter, I'm taking an indefinite break from World of Tanks. I kept doing silly things that cost me more money that I would've wanted, and it was becoming more an obsession than a way to relax. I'm a bit sad, the game is fun and worth playing, but in my current state I keep doing silly things, best to cool down for a while.

Do keep me up with updates though, especially about the upcoming patches, I'd appreciate it a lot. :)

SerB wrote...
Your opinion is very important to us.

:P
Data Zero wrote...
SerB wrote...

Since when WG cares about the opinions of the players? :P

Assuming this SerB guy is the same I read about in the forums.
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
SerB wrote...

Since when WG cares about the opinions of the players? :P

Assuming this SerB guy is the same I read about in the forums.

SerB, the trolling asshole.
Forum Image: http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/030202/na/rovencrone/signature.png

Unicum = Get! Now just gotta keep this up to repair my overall stats of my abomination that was the first 2K games.

T32 has carried me well =P
Rovencrone wrote...
Forum Image: http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/030202/na/rovencrone/signature.png

Unicum = Get! Now just gotta keep this up to repair my overall stats of my abomination that was the first 2K games.

Please dont start to take numbers as everything you should need to know...
Data Zero wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...

Please dont start to take numbers as everything you should need to know...

I'm pretty sure that knowing what I need to know and being able to learn from my mistakes is what brought me to this milestone =P.
I hope so.

But i wonder what will all the heavy whiners whne about next. They moan about TD already and nerfed the arty as a result. Atleast its getting a buff in 8,9 if i remember it correctly.
Data Zero wrote...
I hope so.

But i wonder what will all the heavy whiners whne about next. They moan about TD already and nerfed the arty as a result. Atleast its getting a buff in 8,9 if i remember it correctly.

E75 and Tiger 2 losing top engine apparently. no one is mentioning the increase in soft stats to them though.

In my opinion though, I think arty is fine, but it just requires too much team play than what you can expect in pubs to be consistently effective. To be able to call down arty fire against otherwise impenetrable or dug in enemies is priceless.

Also NA event is pretty lame compared to the Eu gamescon events =/
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
I hope so.

E75 and Tiger 2 losing top engine apparently. no one is mentioning the increase in soft stats to them though.

In my opinion though, I think arty is fine, but it just requires too much team play than what you can expect in pubs to be consistently effective. To be able to call down arty fire against otherwise impenetrable or dug in enemies is priceless.

Also NA event is pretty lame compared to the EU gamescon events =/

Well, competitons are all about cheating since WG cant seem to bother himself with it.

@arty. I get what you mean, but with the arty number being very low (I had 20 matches 1 of em had arty with my teir 5-6 machines), it kinda sucks. Those who played arty went to TD line from the looks of it.

And no new blood will arrive at artillery section. Hell, even i sold all my artillery cause my battle effectiveness can be compared to a LOLtractor in tier 10 fight.
Data Zero wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
I hope so.

Well, competitons are all about cheating since WG cant seem to bother himself with it.

@arty. I get what you mean, but with the arty number being very low (I had 20 matches 1 of em had arty with my teir 5-6 machines), it kinda sucks. Those who played arty went to TD line from the looks of it.

And no new blood will arrive at artillery section. Hell, even i sold all my artillery cause my battle effectiveness can be compared to a LOLtractor in tier 10 fight.

Maybe they could introduce a new game mode to make them more effective. Such as destruction of fortifications such as bunkers, bridges, or other key structures. Mobile targets like trains even? Introduce larger maps with bigger teams where arty will play a more mobile role?

I do wish that we'd have around 1-2 artillery per game however. I often find myself in situations where I wish I could call in arty support more often than I actually get obliterated by an enemy artillery
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
I hope so.

Maybe they could introduce a new game mode to make them more effective. Such as destruction of fortifications such as bunkers, bridges, or other key structures. Mobile targets like trains even? Introduce larger maps with bigger teams where arty will play a more mobile role?

I do wish that we'd have around 1-2 artillery per game however. I often find myself in situations where I wish I could call in arty support more often than I actually get obliterated by an enemy artillery

Well, i thought about using 3 artillery guns to provide small shell barrage...

Like 3 going in line etc.

Ever Played Company of heroes and used artillery?