World of Tanks

I've only recently started to see some weaknesses in my IS-6 play, in that on non-city maps I tend to struggle with not inadvertently showing my lower glacis at an upwards angle due to the terrain, which is easily penned. Still IS6 is pretty good against the IS3 if you wiggle a bit, angle, and don't let him fire a round into the small flat spots next to your gun mantlet, as high pen guns can run through it.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Rovencrone wrote...
I've only recently started to see some weaknesses in my IS-6 play, in that on non-city maps I tend to struggle with not inadvertently showing my lower glacis at an upwards angle due to the terrain, which is easily penned. Still IS6 is pretty good against the IS3 if you wiggle a bit, angle, and don't let him fire a round into the small flat spots next to your gun mantlet, as high pen guns can run through it.

Yup. And i abuse it as hell as i can when i see enemy IS-6. Most of the users cant use it properly.

But be careful of HE shells. Its good armor alright but a good HE will shake the tanks fundations more than it should. A memory from my open beta test.

Also, im happy that i got my type 59 ^w^
Whoa nice, did you win it from a tourney or were you lucky enough to buy it back then?

Also, T32 bouncing 3 heat shells from a 110. The rage in chat was beautiful.
I went toe to toe with an M103 in my Tiger P and managed to win. Was close, but I was surprised he was bouncing shots off of me.

Edit: If anyone would like to platoon with me, my ign is Moutoko. Ever since WG made me change it from The STFUppercut >:I
TheSTFUppercut wrote...
I went toe to toe with an M103 in my Tiger P and managed to win.

Best M103 NA.

Also 8.8 will supposedly bring an option to use native languages for the nations of your tank. Shit's gonna be cool.
Rovencrone wrote...
TheSTFUppercut wrote...

Best M103 NA.

Also 8.8 will supposedly bring an option to use native languages for the nations of your tank. Shit's gonna be cool.

Sounds cool, but it'll probably screw with my Girls und Panzer voice mods :/
TheSTFUppercut wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...
TheSTFUppercut wrote...

Best M103 NA.

Oh man, imagine when they release dat japanese tank tree.
Rovencrone wrote...
TheSTFUppercut wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...
TheSTFUppercut wrote...

Best M103 NA.

Oh man, imagine when they release dat japanese tank tree.

I expect every one of them to have re-models with Girls und Panzer characters within the month
Rovencrone wrote...

A similar thing happened to me, but in reverse: in a Tier 8 match, my puny AT 8 pumping shots and doing damage into an AT 15's gun mantlet, while a dead enemy ELC was calling me a prem noob because he thought I was shooting gold.

TheSTFUppercut wrote...
I went toe to toe with an M103 in my Tiger P and managed to win. Was close, but I was surprised he was bouncing shots off of me.

That M103 driver was a bit silly, the Porsche Tiger may be a brick wall on the front, but the small cheeks of the frontal armor plate (the ones angled at 40-45 degrees) and the turret's cupola are weakspots. The cupola, you can pen with anything, the cheeks, I don't know (I did pen them with the IS-6 using normal AP ammo when a Porsche Tiger tried to brawl, so 175 average seems to be enough at close range).
pihip wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...

A similar thing happened to me, but in reverse: in a Tier 8 match, my puny AT 8 pumping shots and doing damage into an AT 15's gun mantlet, while a dead enemy ELC was calling me a prem noob because he thought I was shooting gold.

TheSTFUppercut wrote...

That M103 driver was a bit silly, the Porsche Tiger may be a brick wall on the front, but the small cheeks of the frontal armor plate (the ones angled at 40-45 degrees) and the turret's cupola are weakspots. The cupola, you can pen with anything, the cheeks, I don't know (I did pen them with the IS-6 using normal AP ammo when a Porsche Tiger tried to brawl, so 175 average seems to be enough at close range).

The Tiger P armor is strong but the lower plate is still big. I'm quite surprised the M103 didn't completely dominate you, seeing as it gets a 258 pen gun and the tiger P is quite boxy even with that sheer armor thickness. That, and depending on the terrain you were engaging in the m103 should've had no problem wrecking your lower glacis, and even if you angled the M103 120mm ap rounds have enough pen to go straight through your turret mantlet and all.

Drunk M103 is drunk.
Rovencrone wrote...
Whoa nice, did you win it from a tourney or were you lucky enough to buy it back then?

I bought it last year winter when there was event? Not sure.

Payed 20 € for it i think....

*edit*

I finally finished the AMX 12t grind. Fucking pain...

Bought ARL 44

its a barn...
Data Zero wrote...
Bought ARL 44

its a barn...

The crew has to live somewhere between matches. :3
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
Bought ARL 44

its a barn...

yeah.

But its decent. from the looks of it.

Needs a better engine though

Guns come first ofc.
Been really wanting to play this game, But my computer is 3 years old and a cheepy so all the games play but are glitchy. I also have over 400gb of anime/manga/doujinshi/books/audiobooks on here so that don't help/
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
Bought ARL 44

its a barn...

yeah.

Guns come first ofc.

ARL 44 was the first tank I just rage sold because I swear it's cursed. The tank isn't bad by all means, but it really gets you down when you lose 14 games in a row in it trying to get your double.

daviel wrote...
Been really wanting to play this game, But my computer is 3 years old and a cheepy so all the games play but are glitchy. I also have over 400gb of anime/manga/doujinshi/books/audiobooks on here so that don't help/

WoT manages to run acceptably on most machines, even most laptops of the past generation equipped with the Intel HD 3000 can run it.
Rovencrone wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
Bought ARL 44

its a barn...

yeah.

Guns come first ofc.

ARL 44 was the first tank I just rage sold because I swear it's cursed. The tank isn't bad by all means, but it really gets you down when you lose 14 games in a row in it trying to get your double.

daviel wrote...

WoT manages to run acceptably on most machines, even most laptops of the past generation equipped with the Intel HD 3000 can run it.

I have a very low cpu
daviel wrote...

I have a very low cpu

What CPU is it?
Rovencrone wrote...
daviel wrote...

I have a very low cpu

What CPU is it?

how do I check?
daviel wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...
daviel wrote...

I have a very low cpu

What CPU is it?

how do I check?

go to start > run > dxdiag and it'll say under your processor name.
I swear, when it wants to cooperate, the IS-6 bounces the world. Had an epic game today in Arctic Region, Tier 8 match: first a Super Pershing, then two IS firing at me from the front, not a single one of them penetrated, I finished the match with a few scratches on the paintjob, full health and Steel Wall. Too bad that I have the game chat disabled, I would've liked to know their reaction.

Also bounced some shots from a ST-I, a VK 45.02 Ausf. B and a ISU-152 with the BL-10, don't ask me how it happened. :V