Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/546976-COML6K2.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/546979-PZ2IQ1V.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/546981-FWVX35C.jpg
Nekohime wrote...
Pervy Fatman wrote...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
Just arrived in Los Angeles and we have our hotel... a 5 1/2 hour drive...

hell fest trying to get here...stop and go traffic all the way in, annoyed the fuck out of me. then I saw a car covered in anime stickers, that made it better. the historic mayflower hotel is where we are at, pretty nice place too. top floor room also!

Sweet! The Mayflower is pretty nice. Teh bf and I will just be driving in though.

good luck and be safe!
twistedknightmare wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...
I'd hate to go home without buying anything.

You read my mind. >_<

Ditto. I don't know what to buy though...I guess I'll see what catches my eye when I get there.

I'll probably be in the area around 7-8ish to pick up my pass, so if you see me, say hi!
Nekohime wrote...

I'll probably be in the area around 7-8ish to pick up my pass, so if you see me, say hi!

I was thinking the same time, though that means I have to leave my house an hour earlier than that. I better get to sleep early tonight then.
WOOT! first timer, hope this weekend will be uber win! :D
Nekohime wrote...
twistedknightmare wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...
I'd hate to go home without buying anything.

You read my mind. >_<

Ditto. I don't know what to buy though...I guess I'll see what catches my eye when I get there.

I wanna get those Final Fantasy earrings, you know, the wolf ones.
A few shirts, Fakku, Team Rocket and maybe Mega Milk.
Hmmm, and a flogger! My friend's dad bought a flogger last year lol

Anyway, I'll say hi if I see you. I'll be the one dressed as Trent Lane.
Anticipation is building ^_^
Can't wait for the fun. I look forward to meeting you all.
so after a hecktic day zero...we got back to the hotel room with our badges(after waiting 3 1/2 hours in line) and the schedule for the next couple of days, now time for some rest and relaxation.

got some cosplayers today also...a pedo bear, a stocking, a garterbelt and a mikoto kusunagi with bato where the tops today, especially the mikoto cosplayer...dat ass!
Pervy Fatman wrote...
(after waiting 3 1/2 hours in line)

wow really? dang, good thing I don't go to Day 0. Every year I just go Day 1 early of course and I have my badge within an hour.
Looking4Moar wrote...
Pervy Fatman wrote...

wow really? dang, good thing I don't go to Day 0. Every year I just go Day 1 early of course and I have my badge within an hour.

ya really, the line was like down and around the corner for the badge pick up...same way with the miku tickets, but they are open tomorrow to get online tickets so we'll get them then.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...
Pervy Fatman wrote...

ya really, the line was like down and around the corner for the badge pick up...same way with the miku tickets, but they are open tomorrow to get online tickets so we'll get them then.

I can only imagine it was. I really don't like the way they do the ticketing(seating) system though. Makes it difficult for a group to be in the same area once inside the theater.
Yup! You get your tickets early meaning you won't have to wait in line for Day 1. I believe the opening ceremony starts like an hour after they start letting people in to get their badges or something. I'm not sure but it's possible you can miss the opening ceremony though.
lol all the years I've gone, I've never been to the opening or closing ceremonies.
Fuck day 0 waits. Gonna pick up my badge in the morning. Say hi to the tall guy with a gelbooru shirt and a beanie. :)
KawaiianPunch wrote...
Fuck day 0 waits. Gonna pick up my badge in the morning. Say hi to the tall guy with a gelbooru shirt and a beanie. :)

I will if I see you. Hopefully I do.
Looking4Moar wrote...
lol all the years I've gone, I've never been to the opening or closing ceremonies.

Same here.

And Kawaiian, will it just say Gelbooru? xD
ill be there
just gonna throw this out there, but since I have an open schedule for tomorrow and will be going to the hentai worth watching panel if anyone wants to hangout after the exhibit hall closes and and head to the panel I'll be around the fakku booth at closing time so who ever else is around we can just wing it till 10:30PM
fyi exhibit hall closes at 6PM
I saw someone with a hentie shirt carrying a Kyuubey cardboard thingy. Who was that? Fess up!

Edit: also, when I'm not at various events, I'll be hanging around the JS Anime booth 426, waving signs for delicious hentai and yaoi. So come on over and say hi, and get some of that delicious pr0nz as well!
Nekohime wrote...
I saw someone with a hentie shirt carrying a Kyuubey cardboard thingy. Who was that? Fess up!

Edit: also, when I'm not at various events, I'll be hanging around the JS Anime booth 426, waving signs for delicious hentai and yaoi. So come on over and say hi, and get some of that delicious pr0nz as well!

Ooooo! I will definitely stop by. Will I fess up if I arrive there? Who knows!

I'm not even packed up yet. D: