Anime Expo 2016

Anime Expo 2016 is going to be big! You can read all our pre-show announcements here, but for a quick summary...

[size=18]Exhibit Hall[/size]

Find us at Booth #705 right next to Pony Canyon!

anime-expo-2016-updated-map.jpg

[size=18]Special Guest: NaPaTa[/size]

We are proud to announce that we are bringing NaPaTa, the most popular hentai artist on FAKKU, to Anime Expo 2016! NaPaTa is the author of Love-Ridden, Pandemonium, and is a man that has gifted us with some of the best vanilla hentai the world has ever seen. We will be hosting an official NaPaTa Q&A panel and he will be available at several autograph sessions throughout the weekend.

This is NaPaTa's first time outside of Japan so don't miss your opportunity to meet him in person. As a FAKKU exclusive, NaPaTa has designed a brand new dakimakura that will be available in limited quantities at our Anime Expo exhibitor booth. Additionally, we will have two brand new NaPaTa shirt designs available.

[size=18]Special Guest: Saitom[/size]

We are proud to announce that we are bringing saitom to Anime Expo 2016! Saitom is the author of Let's Do It, one of the best selling Japanese hentai manga of 2015 and the latest book published by FAKKU. We will be hosting an official saitom Q&A panel at the convention and he will be available at several autograph sessions throughout the weekend.

Together with the Tokyo-based art direction group SF Inc., FAKKU and saitom will be releasing his back catalog of doujinshi in a limited edition box set called the "saitom box". The set includes individual copies of all of his work uncensored and translated into English. The most recent title, Wrapping 2, will be released in English before it is even available in Japan, making it the fastest English release of a hentai doujinshi ever!

[size=18]FAKKU 21+ Party[/size]

On Sunday night we will be hosting a 21+ party in Lounge 21 at Anime Expo. Our Japanese guests, NaPaTa and saitom, will be in attendance and will each have their own themed drinks available at the party. Later that night Revolution Boi, Hentai Dude, and meishi smile will put on live performances.

Throughout the night we’ll be giving away exclusive prizes, autographed books, signed copies of the saitom box, and much much more. There will be photo-ops with the guests (including some special ones we haven’t yet announced), and all attendees at the party will get a free 7 day FAKKU subscription.

FAKKU Presents: saitom Q&A
Friday July 1, 2016 8:45pm - 10:15pm Workshop 1 404 AB

FAKKU Presents: Hentai Worth Watching
Friday July 1, 2016 10:00pm - Saturday July 2, 2016 12:00am Live Programming 1 Petree Hall

FAKKU Presents: NaPaTa Q&A
Saturday July 2, 2016 9:00pm - 10:15pm Live Programming 2 403 AB

FAKKU Industry Panel
Saturday July 2, 2016 10:30pm - Sunday July 3, 2016 12:00am Live Programming 2 403 AB

FAKKU Q&A
Sunday July 3, 2016 10:15pm - 11:45pm Live Programming 4 411

FAKKU 21+ Party
Sunday July 3rd, 2016 - Lounge 21

We'll also have a secondary booth in the exhibitor hall which will serve as a gallery showcasing some artwork, skateboards, and various other things we have on hand. The second booth is where all autograph sessions with NaPaTa and saitom will be taking place.

[size=18]Autograph Sessions[/size]

Autograph sessions will take place in Kentai Hall.

NaPaTa
Saturday, July 2nd: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Sunday, July 3rd: 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM

Saitom
Saturday, July 2nd: 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM
Sunday, July 3rd: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Please consider having some additional copies of the saitom box + 6 doujins available on your online website? >: some of us just cannot go to the conventions but would love to purchase those goodies too!

Or is there a chance for a digital version of those uncensored doujins?
For those that skimmed over this line:

"The most recent title, Wrapping 2, will be released in English before it is even available in Japan, making it the fastest English release of a hentai doujinshi ever!"

This is huge :3
Goddamn. How am I supposed to get over to this thing on short notice...?
Schneedrache Ass Connoisseur
This looks like it would be a blast to attend, shame I can't get the time off to attend it on such short notice. Jelly for all the fans that will get to meet Napata.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
I have to second the motion of the saitom box being sold on the store. There is no way I can make to the convention. The cloths and such not my thing but, the doujinshi , Jacob your killing me. I managed to find a copy of Bosshi XXX on Ebay and that was luck. Looking forward to the news that will come out of the con.
I've never been to an Anime Expo and probably too introverted to go to one, but I love NAPATA. I wish I had the time and money to go tho. I would love to meet NaPaTa and give Fakku my ALL my $ for those exclusive Limited Convention Merchandise. Looks like this Anime Expo for Fakku is gonna be a blast. Since I won't be going have fun for me all of you guys/gals. <3
godsend The Pun Master
Wow.

This is what the reaction of many people is gonna be:

*sees that NaPaTa and saitom will be there*

"FUCK YEAH, I'M GOING!"

Alas, I'm unable to be part of that list.

Nevertheless, I shall celebrate internally, and say 'Godspeed'.
can't wait to meet the guests! what will be the rules to getting an autograph?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Will their be any chance of the limited loot being sold on the shop like XXX Mix was?

The east coast needs some love to.
akiba-kei Nobel Prize Winner
Are Saitom and Napata female authors?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
That's jacket seem to be for special services for the VIP's.... right.

Cat-ness wrote...
Will their be any chance of the limited loot being sold on the shop like XXX Mix was?

The east coast needs some love to.

Imaging the price. They should print some more.
akiba-kei wrote...
Are Saitom and Napata female authors?

They are not.
FoolyDooly Bought With Mastercard
>Convention exclusive Dakimakura
I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
That dakimakura deal (and everything else) is unfair to those who don't live in usa and can't go to conventa! QQ
Spoiler:
Even though importing it puts me at risk of them interpreting it as loli and scrwing me.
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
OMG, I really do hope this is the first of many dakimakura. I've been out of the loop with Fakku, mostly just sticking around to see when the next book is, but now seeing the dakimakura, I can't wait for more.

God, I hope I can attend one of your panels, too. This is my first Anime Expo, but I know your panels are always stuffed.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
It's the first time that I'm angry at myself for living in Europe...
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Right there with you good sir.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Shiroyama wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Right there with you good sir.

Well, we can form a self-help group and start to sell cookies in order to collect enough money to fly with the whole group to the convention...
Who is with me?
Gone to expo once back when Jake and Crew weren't as popular and didn't attend it. Now every time I miss my chance to see them due to being too busy, a little part of me dies...