FAKKU Anime Expo 2019

Pages 12Next
Anime Expo 2019 will be taking place July 4 - 7, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. This year we are bringing Michiking as our guest of honor! We are collaborating with MOGRA (the world’s most popular anime music club) for a once in a lifetime FAKKU x MOGRA Free Dance Party. During the FAKKU Industry Panel we will be making brand new announcements on books, two new magazines FAKKU will be publishing this year, new games, and upcoming anime. In the Exhibit Hall we'll have a huge walk-in industry booth, our biggest ever, with all of our books and new merch on available!

Minikai Play Umineko :)
For people who can't make it to AX, can we still buy the box set online (now or at some point in the future)?
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Couldn't manage to make it to AX this year but will try for 2020. Hope to see this box available on the site at some point, it looks awesome!
JAMAL Mercy main
Minikai wrote...
For people who can't make it to AX, can we still buy the box set online (now or at some point in the future)?

Yes, but the problem last year we wait so so so so so so long until it's was available for us...

Any way I'm very excited!
I got a couple of boxes from last years set for people on this forum last year. Anyone feel free to message me.
Venculum21 wrote...
I got a couple of boxes from last years set for people on this forum last year. Anyone feel free to message me.

Can confirm, smooth transaction!
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Venculum21 wrote...

Or you know. You can still buy it from the store, since it’s not out of stock.
Is it possible to get any of the prices ahead of time? Curious if the set with be the same or more than last years.
will michiking's doujins be available in digital, and if so, when? I don't really want hard copies but would immediately buy digital ones.
623 FAKKU QA
roflcopt0rz wrote...
will michiking's doujins be available in digital, and if so, when? I don't really want hard copies but would immediately buy digital ones.

Yeah you can buy them digitally if you want. For example, here's the box from last year on the store. https://store.fakku.net/products/koume-keito-box

As for when, probably sometime after AX.
crispycreams wrote...
[quote="Venculum21"]I got a couple of boxes from last years set for people on this forum last year. Anyone feel free to message me.

Or you know. You can still buy it from the store, since it’s not out of stock.[/quote

99% sure he’s just offering his services as a proxy not the books themselves.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Again I cant make to Anime Expo so I will wait for the box set to go on sale in the store. Any chance of Live streaming the panel for those of us that cant make it?
I think there are some issues with the schedule you listed. The Anime Expo schedule has the Michiking panel 10:30 PM - 12:00 AM (22:30 - 00:00) in LP2 (the JW) (you currently have it listed as 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM (22:00 - 23:30)). Eventbrite also has the Fakku party starting at 8:00 PM (20:00) (you currently have it listed as 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM (18:00 - 2:00)).

Regardless of the correct time when the Michiking panel is actually taking place, it seems to be taking place at the same time as the Fakku party. For those of us who got the guaranteed entry ticket, is there any chance of having the in and out cutoff extended since the Michiking panel will be running right through the 11 PM in and out access cutoff?
would be awesome, if there were a twitch stream for the Q&A.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I'm so jealous of everyone being able to attend this convention. I'd love to go, but unfortunately that's not possible for me right now.

I'm relieved to hear that some of Michking's boxset will become available on the FAKKU store. I'll have to keep an eye out for that, as it's something I want...no, NEED for my collection. No matter the cost!
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
I just want them to stream the industry panel tbh.
What will be the requirements for autograph tickets at booth?
Legen... wait for it... dary!
The bigger question here is will the michiking box be available offline if we buy a copy?
Fuck. There's no way I can attend, but Michiking........... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh god damn.
Pages 12Next