FAKKU! Convention Schedule 2022

Hello FAKKU Friends! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen many of you in person.

We’re heading back to conventions officially in 2022! Below is a list of the cons we’re planning to (or already have!) hosted an Exhibitor booth at:

Kami Con
February 11 - 13, 2022
Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex (BJCC), Birmingham AL

Sakura Con
April 15 - 17 2022
Washington State Convention Center, Seattle WA

Anime Central
May 20 - 22, 2022
Hyatt Regency O'Hare & Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont IL

Anime Expo
July 1 - 4, 2022
Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles CA

Anime Weekend Atlanta
October 27 - 30, 2022
Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria, Atlanta GA

Kumoricon
November 11 - 13, 2022
Oregon Convention Center, Portland OR

Anime NYC
November 18 - 20, 2022
Javits Center, New York City NY

Come see all the great books we’ve released since we’ve last seen you!

Our con roster is slimmer than usual due to COVID-19 health concerns, but we'll be keeping an eye on things and scheduling more cons in wherever possible.

Either way, if there's any U.S.A. conventions you'd like us to head to outside of what's listed, make sure to comment in this thread and let us know, or email us at contact@fakku.net.
Please come back to Phoenix comicon we miss you ;_; you're like the highlight of my con every year. (Or Phoenix fan fusion or whatever they are calling it now) if you guys show up I promise to buy tons of stuff.
I do hope to see you guys at Phoenix Fan Fusion. I've been waiting to buy some mangas in the past cons but was nervous at the time. But this time if you guys do go, I'm going to buy some mangas.
Are there plans for a dance party this year for AX?
Ever thought about hosting a Fakku convention?
madokadash wrote...
Please come back to Phoenix comicon we miss you ;_; you're like the highlight of my con every year. (Or Phoenix fan fusion or whatever they are calling it now) if you guys show up I promise to buy tons of stuff.

We will head back to Phoenix Fan Fusion as soon as it's feasible! We wanted to go this year, but we didn't have the staff to manage it with COVID-19 concerns. It's not off our roster forever, just for now!
Multi_vitamin wrote...
Are there plans for a dance party this year for AX?

I know this is way too late, but we didn't have an AX party this year. I don't know when the next one is planned, but maybe if the COVID-19 health situation becomes more hopeful, we'll try to bring it back next time.
I was wondering if u guys could try coming to Youmacon next year.

It'll be a good place to come since u guys haven't been there yet.
Any chance of yall coming to https://www.ecchiexpo.org/ December 9-11 2022 down in san marcos, tx
It would be right up yall's alley
That would be awesome if Fakku came there! I'd spend so much on their booth :p

Tig3rzhark wrote...
I was wondering if u guys could try coming to Youmacon next year.

It'll be a good place to come since u guys haven't been there yet.