Search bar not working?

WitnessX Starship Captain
Every time I try to type in something like a series name (e.g. Sword Art Online) or the name of a manga (e.g. Contact, which I wanted to read last night), nothing comes up, and the drop-down suggestion menu fails to appear.

Has anyone else been having this issue?
Bladesaber Vanilla Enthusiast
Been having this problem myself, not sure what's the cause however.
It seems to break from time to time. Maybe even predictably. I couldn't tell you why though, FAKKU needs to look into it.
Bladesaber wrote...
Been having this problem myself, not sure what's the cause however.

Good, so it wasn't just me.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
It seems to be working now, is anyone still having trouble?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Tsujoi wrote...

Worked then doesn't works. Every few days it breaks.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Worked then doesn't works. Every few days it breaks.

Pretty much this. It worked the last time I was on here but that was a few hours ago. It also only works for like 3 characters in.
I can't search for titles, artists, and most tags. The trap and vanilla tags work. Searching for Homunculus doesn't work. It's been a sad week. lol
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Someone's probably working on it, but I've let Jacob know about it being buggy.
Tsujoi wrote...
Someone's probably working on it, but I've let Jacob know about it being buggy.

Thanks.
Search bar has not been working for a while now. Whether i type in a series name or just a random word hoping to get a listing of either tags, authors or manga titles the drop down autocomplete doesn't show up. And if i hit the enter key it says "Your search did not return any results".
Gravity cat the adequately amused
skylerxt wrote...
Search bar has not been working for a while now. Whether i type in a series name or just a random word hoping to get a listing of either tags, authors or manga titles the drop down autocomplete doesn't show up. And if i hit the enter key it says "Your search did not return any results".

Can confirm, it's down once again.

It does get fixed but then it breaks again a couple of days later.