[Locked] AMERICA, Fuck Yeah!

Pages Prev1234
That's inspiring. Stay gold sunny boy! Lol
this fascist american militaristic pride show nauseate me.. i find it incredible that people support illiterate mass murderers (fallujah white phosphorus rings a bell to you all?) in a country who's not a military dictatorship.. a country that supports fascist dictatorships in the past and now like colombia and saudi arabia.. that changed the legitimate outcome of democratic elections through coup d'etat only because the party who won the elections was a left-wing one (central america countries like grenada, panama and nicaraguan contra e.g.).. you should be ashamed..

and before you say in your really democratic way that i'm a sandnigger/terrorist because i dissent i inform you that i'm neither muslim or arab/semitic/iranian but i'm an italian atheist. in europe is full of people that hate not the american people but how you present yourself and how you think of others e.g. the manifest destiny or americans exceptionalism.. if you don't know what i'm talking about then your education system is shit because i'm talking about monroe doctrine, cold war doctrines and so on. you should be ashamed of your country..

thank you mather nature you give us also americans who are not pricks and can think with their brain and are not fanatic christians or revanchist republicans or worse tea party evangelical abortion haters.
I remember how I came to join fakku. I would always look up hentai/heard about it from a friend and this site usually came first (no pun intended) I didn't know manga hentai had it's own name, so I referred to it as hentai. So I kept sliding in and out of fakku's servers then thought to myself "fuck it. I'm going to create an account. It's been so long so why not?" And I've been here for a year and a day. My one year anniversary with fakku was yesterday. I love you jacob and everyone who supports this site! Long live fakku.net!
Manly tears were shed *sniff
do your best america!
I'm Sure Someone already Posted something similar anyway but whatever. I'll just place this here.

=America Fuck Yeah=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
america is bankrupt lol Canada is were its at :)
Thank You Fakku! This site is truly amazing. And Thank You Jacob for your hard work in the protection of America. I Salute you and one day I too would step in your shoes. I truly respect the military and their contribution :3
does anyone knows the title of my profile picture? this two chick? xD
fuck you, you Canadian lover america.
Pages Prev1234