FAKKU Q&A - Anime Expo 2013

Here's a video of our Q&A panel from this years Anime Expo! Big thanks to TouhouSniper98 for uploading it to YouTube. The panelists are myself, Crazy Ben, and Mike. Q&A panels are always a lot of fun and easily my favorite panel to host, so thanks to everyone who came! But seriously... can you believe Crazy Ben masturbated on a plane?

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, no wonder you were exhausted at CC.

I really need to get out to the west coast for a con eventually.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Crazy Ben masterbated on a plane ...

This guy is too awesome.
Crazy Ben masturbating on a plane I believe, I totally believe it. Now if you told me he hijacked your plane then I'd be like "WHAT?! No way"
I will find time to come next year.
I will find time to come next year.

Ah fuck, I'm pretty sure I'll fail again planning everything.
Will you guys be coming back to Otakon this year? I missed your panel the last year you were here
Watched both that and the VN panel the other day, they are always hilarious and look like a good time. I only wish I could see the hentai worth watching panel too. Too bad I live far away to experience them.
This years AX wasn't so fun but I'm always looking forward to the fakku panels I will be looking forward to it again next year hopefully.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
One of these days, i definitely want to go to one of these Fakku panels. I live halfway across the world, but eventually, someday...

Looks fun, though.
HEY! As the guy who asked that question, i still never got an answer from Jacob!
Sweet. Re-watching the Q&A~
is Fakku gonna be at the New York Comic Con this year?
xD cookie monster guy had my dieing from laughter lol
I really wish I had gone to anime expo you guys rock!
Damn! Missed it again! Ah well, there's always next year... :3
Great panel!! I wish I could attended..unfortunately I live in the South...have to go to AX one day!!!
WOW I like this Anime Expo very much.It was awsome and great ^_^ .[size=12][/h]
You guys do a lot for a small website! Im impressed. The only Im sad about is the loli's...Those poor...uncreamed loli's..:c
I'm so glad you guys mentioned Pollinic Girls Attack!
I remember posting the torrent here as soon as it released!
Everyone loved it but that was back when megaupload was a thing!

If you're curious: Here
too bad i dont live in american for these :(