[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for finishing my studies this year, and having discovered this wonderdul website.
I am thankful for family, love, and incest hentai!
I should be thankful for a lot of things,but it is just sometimes hard to see it as the grass always seems greener.
But most important, Fakku! No place like home. Thank you for yet another year hosting good manga's and making it easy accessible!
If I had to be grateful for something, I guess it would be for all of the mangakas/directors/etc, for creating my many waifus that I can proudly say, I would gladly dedicate my body and soul to them. Viva la 2-D!!
Thankful for my family and friends always being there for me!
I'm just thankful i survived life in general.
I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who support my extended studies in college.
I'm thankful for the Holidays in general. It's always great to see people in a good mood.
I am thankful for all the support I received from friends and family during the 4+ years I was a university student. Finally graduated, and got a good job as well, which I'm also thankful for.

I'm employed, healthy, and have direction in my life. Lots to be thankful for.
I am thankful for books, video games, and other mind expanding objects that aren't drugs. (Though some drugs are fine too XD.) I'm also thankful for my family and friends.
I'm thankful for all the people who always helped me out in need, couldn't go on without them.
I am thankful for my family and friends who continue to support me for what I do.
I'm thankful for my family to allow me to live as I currently do. And for fakku for introducing me to hentai and the hen-tie shirt.
Hi, not thankful for alot of things, lot of things are not good in life to be thankful for...But I am thankful that I got a computer, it helps me get through them tough times with the family.
Me? I'm happy for life, and that I wasn't born in as bad a situation as I could've.
Well Thank full for the Fakku community and a getting a new job so I can buy anime and other items I would like to have. And family of course as well.
All the simple things, family, friends, this site.
I am thankful for finally finding the best website and community for doujins!!! We love you fakku!!! xD
its hard to decide where to start since i have so much ot be thankful for.
i am thankful for being healthy, that i have a wonderful family and that i have had the honor of having the best grandparents anyone could wish for. i am also extremely thankful for Fakku.net and its community for making my life a tad more interesting as well ;)
I am thankful for the anime and manga and hentay to exist