[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

Well I am ever so grateful for everything that i have achieved these couple of years and that includes Fakku for giving these highly appreciated and wonderful content(doujins) for everyone to enjoy and fap to :) AMEN!
I'm thankful for wonderful friends and family who give their support, video games that give me hours of entertainment and the internet and sites like Fakku.
I am Thankful For All the Hentai Translators Groups that brings us Great Stuff Everyday. Having Internet and of course The Family.
I Was Thankful For Gundam ... Inspire Me To Be A Mechenic
I am thankful for all of my family, and for being being alive during an era of technology and the internet!

Happy new year and long live the Fakku community.
I'm thankful for finding a community of weirdos like me.... also thankful for spell check.
i'm thankful this year for the great gift and pleasure given to me by fakku and for all the artist that also making mangas for us commoner/manga-fan's, wish you all a good life and healty body this coming year, thanks.
I'm thankful for being able to receive an education and for my roommates not walking in on me checking out fakku- yet. I am also thankful for fakku; without you guys where would I find my futanari, my vanilla, or my incest? Also where would I have got this Megamilk shirt? Thank you guys for running this website. I'm not trying to go for the suck-up answer... It just happened.
I'm thankful for too many things to put them all in a post. So at the moment, I'm gonna say I'm thankful of being part of FAKKU. Here I can vent my libido and post good comments in the vanilla doujins. Thanks for leaving me express my love for Vanilla.
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
I am thankful for all the coincidences that brought the singularity known as "me" into existence.
i am thankful for fakku for pleasuring my penis for 8+ years
I am thankful for life and all the wonders it's given me =^.^=
i am thankful for science. with it, anything is possible.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year FAKKU staffs and family. These past Year have been fun...and hopefully the next Years to come.
Thank You!!
Stragin The Golden Hanny
I'm thankful for all the new friends I've made this year and the time we spent together.
What I'm Grateful for. will there is a lot but the most important one is Life im grateful for life and my Doctor who did the operation and all that help because i could not be here or still in the Hospital
I'm thankful I didn't die till now :')
I am thankful for the fact that I still have my family. I know way too many people who have lost their mom or dad and regret not spending more time with them.
I don't know what I'm thankful for. I still have a long life ahead of me and I'm still living it. I'll figure this stuff out as I move along.
I'm thankful for moving here to the United States and having learned English during my childhood.
I'm also thankful for games in general.